Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Your top 5 Favorite Music Tracks in Games.  (Read 1374 times)
Expert Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,027 gold
Give Gold
Aim for the head!

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2011, 02:14:29 AM »

We've all had our moments where we are in an epic boss fight and a music track thats so epic it helps us in gameplay, plays during the fight.
What are your top 5 favorite music tracks?

mine are...
1. TC's hawx dogfighting track, theres something really awesome about the music in that game that it aids during play.
2. Sarias song, The legend of zelda, OOT. Even if it doesnt play during fights, finding your way through the lost woods couldn't be more entertaining.
3. Megaman x3 boss encounter music. I can't be the only one who gets hyped up when they see the stage boss appearing on screen and having that "Sh*ts gonna do down" music playing at the same time.
4. Modern warefare 2, Escaping the favela music track, has to be one of the best in the game, in my opinion.
5. Assassins creed. The chase music is catchy. nuff said.

-Sigh-
Director
Full Player

Videos: 3,402
Guides: 57

-544 gold
Give Gold
beep beep car

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 07:18:21 PM »

1) Sonic Colors: Second half of the final boss (Egg Nega Wisp):  The music caught the mood perfectly, with the rescued Wisps flying beside you makes this one epic fight.

2) Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis): Volcano Valley Act 2: This track helps you calm down and take your time instead of trying to rush through every hazard in this difficult (unless you have the red shield) stage.

3) Mega Man 2: Dr. Wily's Fortress Stages 1 & 2: Just gets me pumped (and randomly singing along with the beat)

4) Mega Man 3: Snake Man's stage: This track is just very catchy and fun to listen to.

5) Kingdom Hearts: vs. Sephiroth: The music just says "Oh, shit this is going to be hard."

Master Player

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,057 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 07:33:54 PM »

1) snake eater - mgs 3
2) rydia's theme - ff4
3) celes's theme - ff6
4) dancing mad - ff6
5) the zelda theme - the zelda games

Sometimes it's right to get it wrong, Live for the moment , Sing for the song - Melanie Doane

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: