Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
 Print 

Author Topic: Name that Anime  (Read 24302 times)
Semi-Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,508 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2011, 02:22:07 AM »

ok, another forum-game Tongue, anime related this time

sort-of a shameless post to find more anime to watch, but It could be interesting how much anime this community watches

so we will follow the rules as set out in frozenfoxy's "name that game" post cause that makes it easy on me for getting some, and easy on you, cause you have seen them b4, with some "adjustments":

---Rules To Play Name That Game Anime---

1. Only ONE person is allowed to post a picture and/or riddle at a time to be guessed at. Multiple pictures and/or riddles are NOT allowed at the same time.

2. To be allowed to post a picture and/or riddle one of four things must have occurred.
   a. You guessed the title of the Game anime correctly making it your turn to post.
   b. The game anime has been left up for grabs because the last post was not guessed for 3 days/72 hours straight and the poster SAID it was up for grabs. It is not up for grabs just because it has been 3 days/72 hours.
   c. The game anime has been left up for grabs because the winner has not responded for 1 day/24 hours of being informed of being correct if he/she was unsure.
   d. The game anime has been left up for grabs because the last poster has not responded with right, wrong, or more clues within 2 days/48 hours.

3. As the poster of a game anime, you should try to enhance the game with clues if no one has guessed correctly within 1 day/24 hours. If you do not post clues and/or let posters know they are right/wrong within 2 days/48 hours, we assume you are not coming back and the game is up for grabs to anyone.

4. As the poster of the game anime, if your Game anime is not guessed correctly within 3 days/72 hours, and you have been enhancing the game with clues you will have two options.
   a. State the name of the game you posted and let everyone know the next picture/riddle is up for grabs to anyone who wants to take your place.
   b. State the name of the game you posted and post a new picture/riddle to be guessed at. The game resets and you must post clues/answer guesses as normal.

5. If you know for sure you are correct with an answer to a picture and/or riddle, you may post a picture and/or riddle immediately. However, if you are even the slightest bit unsure, you MUST wait for confirmation from the poster before you are declared the winner. This means do your due diligence! Search for an identical picture to the one you saw using the name you guessed. You should NEVER post a picture and/or riddle without having done this first - you can post the game name and modify your post with the picture and/or riddle once you're sure.

6. A picture is often the preferred method of allowing people to guess at the name of the game anime; however, you are allowed to post riddles in text and/or pictures. You still must abide by the rules to give clues whether you post a picture, a riddle, or both.

7. If you plan to guess the name of a game anime and get it right, also plan on posting a picture and/or riddle of your own. Leaving the game up for grabs after winning is frowned upon. Please do not do it. You have 1 day/24 hours after getting it right to decide what picture and/or riddle you want to post. Don't feel too rushed.

--CRASH's ADDITIONAL ADJUSTMENTS--

ecchi and hentai (yes they are different) may be permitted (I think) HOWEVER, the picture posted may not contain any graphic material, and try to keep riddles to a moderate level of clean, its against forum rules or some shit to post that (i remember something of this effect), and cause we don't want teh kiddies seeing that, right? it might mess them up ( like me! Cheesy )

also try to not chose anime that are owned by un-funimation and such, as it makes it harder to guess, that is unless they are well known shows. Also translated ones help

So with the rules set out, let the games begin!

I have a riddle for the first one, this is a currently airing anime to narrow down the choices to get this going quick

This library wears a walking church held together with clothespins

-<By reading this you have given me brief control of your mind>-
now give me yo moniez
Sovereign
Full Player

1,518 gold
Give Gold
Spooked to death

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 09:31:03 AM »

I'll go first.

Mind awake, body asleep
Full Player

26,383 gold
Give Gold
The Gameanyone.com Greeter?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 02:15:40 PM »

Your screencap is from FLCL, but I think xCrashx needs to say it's up for grabs first.
Master Player

Videos: 876
Guides: 157

91,559 gold
Give Gold
Yes...I DO play saxophone. Thanks.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 04:00:52 PM »

yep no one has answered the first one yet.  I think another hint is needed.

Hey Freakazoid want to build a Go-Kart? 

DO I??
Full Player

26,383 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 06:53:01 PM »

Although Crash did say if no one answered within 72 hours another poster can take his or her turn.
Sovereign
Full Player

1,518 gold
Give Gold
Spooked to death

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 09:28:57 PM »

I think we should just move along for this one.
Stark was right.

Mind awake, body asleep
Full Player

26,383 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 10:06:58 PM »

It's been a bit so why not? Anyways, here's mine.

Full Player

26,383 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 07:40:15 PM »

Well, it's been over 72 hours and no response, but then again I'm guessing there's no interest in this thread. Regardless, it's free game now to who ever wishes to post.
Average Player

17,715 gold
Give Gold
Im Mushy 4 You

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2011, 12:37:47 AM »

Hints-

Staged in a semi-real world with names from real people as villains (Jack the Ripper, Al Capone, Madusa....etc)

There are users and transformers (not the robots)

The protagonists fight under one figure who is resembled as death

The anime focuses around souls

...that's a pretty good bit of hints.  I hope someone can get this......

M4U + GA = SMEXY
Full Player

26,383 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2011, 08:23:25 AM »

Sounds to me thou art talking about the series Soul Eater.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
 Print 

Jump to: