Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: [1] 2 3
 Print 

Author Topic: What is the most meaningful song you've heard?  (Read 48029 times)
Master Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,000 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2010, 01:15:56 AM »

like the title says, name the most meaningful song you've heard or hold dear to your heart. if you can explain why you hold that song so dear as well

For me i would have to say it would be
illusion and dream by poets of the fall cause its so powerful  Wink
someone special by poets of the fall cause that was me and my ex's song, Roll Eyes(whenever i hear it i think back to the wonderful times we've had)
and Save Me by unwritten law cause it describes me and what im going through so much, i also like adam's song by blink182 for the same reason.
alright, now its your turn everyone. have fun Smiley

Semi-Expert

16,593 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 01:21:28 AM »

Twisted Sister- The Price

As far as my current life, the most meaningful song would have to be Breaking Benjamin- Dear Agony.

Director
Full Player

Videos: 3,402
Guides: 57

-544 gold
Give Gold
beep beep car

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 03:35:22 PM »

Crush 40 - "Live Life"

And when I'm reminded of my ex: Crush 40 - "Never Turn Back"

Full Player

15,249 gold
Give Gold
...and then we stood still.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 11:29:30 PM »

Probably "Handlebars" by Flobots

"Procrastination is like masturbation; feels good at first, but in the end you're only screwing yourself"
                                                                                  - Anonymous
Expert

Videos: 878
Guides: 25

16,374 gold
Give Gold
Total War Strategy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 11:53:11 PM »

Infinite Dreams - Iron Maiden

"Gunter Glieben Glauchen Globen"
Average Player

15,425 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 01:52:17 AM »

Das Meer (The Sea) - Diorama

A nice slow song with beautiful lyrics. It always gives me a moment to reflect on my day.

Das Leben ist eine Fremdsprache. Alle Menschen sprechen es falsch aus.
(Life is a foreign language. All men mispronounce it.)
 - Christopher Morley
Expert Noob

16,704 gold
Give Gold
Hail to the king baby.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 02:41:58 PM »

On linkin parks new album "One thousand suns" there is a song with a quote from Robert J. Oppenheimer; the father of the atomic bomb; in which he expresses his guilt and regret for its creation... the quote go's like this...

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty, and to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.' I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.

it is honestly a really depressing quote when you think about it, because when you look at the world today and see how badly we treat each other; you feel like your in Oppenheiners shoes; looking and silently weeping for the failures of the human race. But i believe that we as a species are capable of much much more than the statistics we see in the news, i just hope everyone realizes this soon   Sad

If you are reading this, you are doing it wrong.
O_O
Director
Full Player

Videos: 3,402
Guides: 57

-544 gold
Give Gold
beep beep car

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 05:49:38 AM »

On linkin parks new album "One thousand suns" there is a song with a quote from Robert J. Oppenheimer; the father of the atomic bomb; in which he expresses his guilt and regret for its creation... the quote go's like this...

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty, and to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.' I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.

it is honestly a really depressing quote when you think about it, because when you look at the world today and see how badly we treat each other; you feel like your in Oppenheiners shoes; looking and silently weeping for the failures of the human race. But i believe that we as a species are capable of much much more than the statistics we see in the news, i just hope everyone realizes this soon   Sad
The whole album makes you think really.  It's crazy how music such as this can have this effect on you emotionally, yet, it is awesome.

Noob

15,402 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2011, 12:40:18 AM »

Probably "Hey Jude" by The Beatles. They lyrics aren't whats meaningful to me, but the fact that when I listen to it, it makes me think back to a lot of good times I've had. It is a good song to just sit and listen to and to think about anything.
Expert Noob

16,704 gold
Give Gold
Hail to the king baby.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2011, 07:58:28 PM »

yeah Hey jude is amazing Cheesy Music is a massive part of my life, ive played piano since i was 11 im 16  now and I doubt that i will ever stop playing, this is gonna sound corny but ever since i played the first note on the piano i just felt like the Piano and I were one. Also my great-grandmother was a pianist of sorts during WW2; but the weird thing is she could pick up any instrument and start playing it perfectly if you gave her a couple of hours (i cannot even begin to do this, I tired Guitar and i hated it XD) I plan to become a professional pianist someday and inspire and help people, one person at a time Smiley

If you are reading this, you are doing it wrong.
O_O

Pages: [1] 2 3
 Print 

Jump to: