Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Anybody remeber (Without Google/Wikipedia) Friday The 13th: The Series?  (Read 1159 times)
Expert Noob

Videos: 1,585
Guides: 87

125,223 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2010, 05:01:44 AM »

Hint, it had NOTHING to do with the movie franchise. It was awesome. Hunting down evil artifacts. Every episode had a different relic of the damned.  A lantern that raised sailors from the dead, A brain draining syringe... trying to remember others, but, memory failing me.
Expert Noob

125,223 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 06:21:45 AM »

I  am saddened this show has  slipped into the fog of history. It was awesome, and several episodes are on youtube, and it's worth a look.

The premise being a man sold his soul  to the devil for the right to basically own a dark magic franchise. He sold demonic odds and ends. Cursed artifacts and evil magics.  Eventually his deal with the devil soured, and he was taken to hell. This is where the show begins, one of his descendants and her friends are trying to recover these indestructible relics and seal them away to atone for the family's past sins.  Every episode featured a different device, though some got recurring appearances, like a coin who could raise the dead on a lucky toss.

Again, it was not in any way related at all to the Jason Voorhees Friday the 13t movies franchise, but, it was awesome. 
Master Noob
Videos: 31
Guides: 2

7,250 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 08:04:51 PM »

Just a small notice double posting isn't allowed.

And yeah I do remember it I used to watch it when I was younger, the and Tales from the Darkside. I was always into those types of shows.
Expert Noob

125,223 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 12:06:11 AM »

I had intended to edit, but, it was too late.
 Those shows were epic. Night Gallery is also mostly forgotten. TV needs horror once again.

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: