Master Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

16,483 gold
Give Gold
If It Moves, Fill It With Bullets

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2010, 04:38:10 PM »

Salt is one of my favorite spy thrillers now. After seeing tomb raider i wasn't expecting much out of angelina jolie, i was surprised by a pretty damn good performance. While the movie felt fairly adequate in plot, i think there are some cut corners on salts motivation in the movie. Also the husband could have been replaced for maybe a daughter or son, that probably would have done a better job of adding to the tension instead of some nobody you see for maybe all of 5 minutes in the movie. but the finale is i think where salt shines, which i won't ruin for those who haven't seen it but it is flippin' awesome. I highly encourage those who haven't seen this movie to give it a shot, it's well worth it.

Overall I give this a 10, just because it had me on the edge of my seat the entire movie.

"The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on." -Chuck Palahniuk

[img width= height=]http://www.lusogamer.com/live/blue_light/gamercard_nxe_dashboard/renegadeoutlaw9.png[/img]
Expert Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,027 gold
Give Gold
Aim for the head!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 04:07:17 AM »

I agree, one of my favorite movies so far.

-Sigh-

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: