Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Mettalica "fight fire with fire" cover song!  (Read 1874 times)
Expert Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

16,704 gold
Give Gold
Hail to the king baby.

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2010, 01:19:56 PM »

Hey guys  Cheesy i found a really good cover of fight fire with fire by a polish heavy metal band calleed vader, and i thought i should share it with you guys XD let me know what u think!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4CujNztjAQ

If you are reading this, you are doing it wrong.
O_O
Director
Full Player

Videos: 3,515
Guides: 59

-944 gold
Give Gold
beep beep car

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 05:19:47 PM »

Badass cover!  It seems like the heavier metal bands always make good covers of Metallica classics.  Like these:

Expert Noob

16,704 gold
Give Gold
Hail to the king baby.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 03:12:19 PM »

objection lolz now anyways Tongue I just bought megadeths "countdown to extinction" album, it is quite possibly one of the best purchases i have ever made on a music album Cheesy Absolutely classic, the songs high speed dirt, sweating bullets, countdown to extinction, and captive honour really stick out in my mind as truly just fantastic examples of what i wish all rock music was like! Also those covers where very good, nice find Wink

O_O
Semi-Noob

15,938 gold
Give Gold
You Will Lose!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 11:40:51 PM »

objection lolz now anyways Tongue I just bought megadeths "countdown to extinction" album, it is quite possibly one of the best purchases i have ever made on a music album Cheesy Absolutely classic, the songs high speed dirt, sweating bullets, countdown to extinction, and captive honour really stick out in my mind as truly just fantastic examples of what i wish all rock music was like! Also those covers where very good, nice find Wink

Countdown to Extinction was a great album, but nothing can touch "Rust in Peace".

Hangar 18, Holy Wars...The Punishment Due, Tornado Of Souls, Take No Prisoners.

That album was solid from beginning to end, pure thrash. Makes me want to grab something and use it to bash something else.

As for that cover: I like how Fight Fire with Fire sounds when shifted down to "D" tuning, much more hearty and gritty... but you can't touch James' original vocals during that time... guy was just a juggernaut. I'm sure he's paying the price for that sound now, but at least we have the original Ride the Lightning to enjoy. The cover tries, but the original just has that angst.

-Lex

Noob

15,013 gold
Give Gold
The key to change... is to let go of fear.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 01:55:25 AM »

Love it!
Expert Noob

16,704 gold
Give Gold
Hail to the king baby.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 10:16:24 PM »

hahahahah glad you liked it mate Cheesy

O_O

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: