Game Search

Forum Search

Poll
Question: so .....  (Voting closed: October 27, 2010, 12:06:05 PM)
Eminem - 2 (28.6%)
2Pac - 4 (57.1%)
Eazy E - 0 (0%)
50 Cent - 0 (0%)
The Game - 0 (0%)
Snoop Dogg - 0 (0%)
Dr. Dre - 0 (0%)
Other - 1 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1] 2 3
 Print 

Author Topic: Best Rapper of All Times ???  (Read 4152 times)
Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,022 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2010, 12:06:05 PM »

I cant decide between 2pac and eazy e !!
but i will go with 2pac
Master Player

15,057 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 12:27:43 PM »

you forgot alot of people/bands who should be on the list

run dmc , nwa , public enemy , kid rock , buck 65, p.diddy( or what ever he is called now ) and so on

i like pubic enemy my self cause overy all there song writing is the best i find

Sometimes it's right to get it wrong, Live for the moment , Sing for the song - Melanie Doane
Master Noob
Videos: 31
Guides: 2

7,250 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 03:43:42 PM »

I personally do not believe there is a Best Rapper of all time. Mostly because every rapper is different, names like Biggy Smalls, Eazy-E and 2Pac there legends even after there deaths they still have a huge impact today. Rakim one of the pioneers of hip hop and possibly one of the greatest lyricist ever. Eminem currently the best mainstream rapper alive, and definitely one of the top lyricist around mainstream. Dr. Dre, had a big influence in rap, even started the G-Funk era, and even brought up both Snoop Dogg and Eminem. Snoop Dogg, had a big impact on many west coast rappers currently around today. Ice Cube was another rapper who had a big impact on many of today's West Coast rappers, and him as well as Eazy-E and Dr. Dre made one of the best known groups in rap, N.W.A. Nas, who made perhaps one of the best albums around Illmatic which even today is considered a classic. Redman, the face of comedic rap, and easily one of the best lyricists around. Method Man as well, who was the face of the Wu-Tang clan, one of the most hard hitting groups, while he isn't the greatest solo artist, he definite has earned his keep.

Really I just don't think it comes down to just one rapper, mostly because every rapper has a different style and contributes something different to rap. That's just how I see things.
Semi-Expert

16,593 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 04:48:11 PM »

I hate rap with a passion, although I do like very few of Eminem's songs.

Master Player

Videos: 442
Guides: 15

84,478 gold
Give Gold
Skype name: Leelee7201

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 06:45:48 PM »

Is there such a thing as a best rapper?  I feel like you have to have a few good ones to have a best one...although, maybe not because it's all relative.

Well, since there is no Vanilla Ice on here, I'm going to say Eminem.

Semi-Expert

Videos: 94
Guides: 13

15,173 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 07:14:10 PM »

I was just listening to some 2pac.

Full Noob

15,011 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2010, 07:27:18 AM »

The only good ones on there is 2pac and Eazy (RIP to them both), the rest are fake. I will throw some in myself.

X-Raided
Brotha Lynch Hung
Luni Coleone
T-Nutty
Killa Tay
Dub sakk
Hollow Tip
Yukmouth
C-BO
Fat Tone
Greedy
The list goes on.

There are so many better rappers then the ones named, Pac will always be up there no matter what, same with Eazy, but the others in the poll options are not close to the best and are more hip hop then rap. Real rap is underground rap, not the mainstream crap you see on BET and TV now days.  The Game? This guy used his brothers street credentials to try and get respect in the so called rap game of today. Snoop dog? He is singing now days, not rapping. 50 cent? Fake, and he is hip hop not rap. Dre? Fake, been exposed many times, is now doing soda commercials. Em? He has skills, but he is hardly one of the best of all time, I don't consider him rap either. I used to listen to him when I was a child, then I grew up and changed to real music.

Bone Thugs are a group that should get respect. Not underground, but they are some of the all time best. My god people don't even know what real rap is now days, that is why all of the best is underground. They don't sell out and just rap about having sex with girls and nice cars. Real rap is supposed to be felt for the blood sweat and tears that have been put into it. Most of these mainstream hip hop artists have never had to live a hard life or go through half of the bad things they rap about. The reason Pac is one of the best, is because he spit what he was going through, and kept it real with himself and others.

Once someone learns how to weed out the ignorance in rap music, they can use the inspirational things in it, to help themselves grow. I used to listen to Bone Thugs on rainy days when I was on the streets making money to feed me and my mom while we lived in a broke down jeep in a city we barley even knew. The music I listen to helped me get through those times because it was real music. I can't stand the crap on TV now days, it's watered down and all about having sex and shiny rims. That's not what music is supposed to be about. How can people listen to some of these so called rappers and feel good, unless they only care about sex, cars, and bullshit.

So out of your poll questions I will say 2pac is 1 and Eazy is 2. The rest don't even scratch the top 50.

EDIT: Kid Rock is not a rapper, my god!
ha ha
I used to listen to him when I was a child, my mom would have not bought me his CD if she even remotely thought he was rap. He may rhyme, but so do country singers.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 07:39:25 AM by Frank » Logged
Expert Noob

15,026 gold
Give Gold
Howdy.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2010, 06:10:03 PM »

I voted for 2pac but I do agree that the list is incomplete. Im tired of Eminem screaming at me, and 50 cent/Snoop/lil wayne....why are you singing? Auto-tune is NOT the solution for everyone.
Master Noob

15,498 gold
Give Gold
I am capable of killing zombies.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 04:55:52 PM »

Eminem, 50 cent,etc.? what the fucc man?
Where's wu tang, Nas, KRS One, Biggie, etc, etc.!?!?! UGH Angry

anyways ima select other. lol.

Full Noob

15,759 gold
Give Gold
Knowledge is power

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 09:10:51 PM »

um none of them lol personally i cant stand rap and i havnt heard of half the people on that list andby this time the poll is closed but whatever.

~KCobraKommando~

Pages: [1] 2 3
 Print 

Jump to: