Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
 Print 

Author Topic: The MOST DISTURBING Anime you have ever seen  (Read 18035 times)
Expert Noob

Videos: 1,132
Guides: 26

93,420 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2011, 03:03:09 AM »

There's probably a more disturbing anime that I have watched, but the first one that comes to mind is Gantz. Also, is it wrong that I want to check out these animes that you have posted in the thread, more specifically school days? My curiosity probably gets the better of me, but I just have to experience something or it would just drive me crazy. Also, I'm one that is opened to many things.

Return to the darkness from which you came!
Semi-Expert

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

16,984 gold
Give Gold
Current Project: "GameAnyone: The Game"

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2011, 06:15:13 PM »

If I had to say an anime it'd be higurashi.

If I had to say a manga it'd be battle royale, that manga is INCREDIBLY violent.  (heads being chopped in half, slow motion bullet holes, lot's o' gore)

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
-Socrates

"Justice in the hands of man is but revenge with a glorified title"
-Me
Full Player

Videos: 4
Guides: 1

15,078 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2011, 11:39:59 AM »

oruchuban ebichu is disturbing and funny Smiley

that is funny as hell, kinda creepy, but funny as hell.

its basically Hamtaro for adults.

Also, someone tell me the story of School Days, what usually goes in it, then the ending.

Insanity is one of many spices of life.
Full Noob

Videos: 18

15,984 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2011, 11:57:32 AM »

Though it doesn't really count, the doujin sound novels of Umineko no naku koro ni and Chaos;Head (Before they got turned into alright anime / manga respectively, damn you Studio Deen.) get really freaky, and mind bendingly difficult to keep up with the insane logic and meta physics they describe.

For instance, in the sound novel of Chaos;Head a pregnant woman basically disembowels herself while pregnant. Although I am not sure if they touched upon it in the anime.

The Badger's Completed LP's
Penumbra: Overture

The Badger's Non-Completed LP's
Just Cause 2
Penumbra: Black Plague.
Semi-Expert

16,984 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2011, 12:44:51 PM »

that is funny as hell, kinda creepy, but funny as hell.

its basically Hamtaro for adults.

Also, someone tell me the story of School Days, what usually goes in it, then the ending.

Well, ima put it blunt.

You begin watching it expecting the common school romance anime.  Some nice cute romance here and there...then boom, one of them f*cks over the other.  continues like that...then bam, another betrayal, and soon you get the main protagonist sleeping around with a bunch of girls, instead of cherishing at least one of the girls that already loves him.

And pretty much when you get to the end, crazy psycho bitch fakes baby, he still doesn't go after her, she kills him, the other crazy psycho bitch cuts her open to see if there is a baby (isn't)  and you can see her at the end of the anime sleeping on a boat with the guys head, into the sunset. Smiley   nice ending eh?

(please note it's been like 3years since I've seen it, so this isn't entirely accurate I'm betting)   I hated this anime for that ending alone.

-Socrates

-Me
Full Player

Videos: 4

15,078 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2011, 11:16:33 PM »

Well, ima put it blunt.

You begin watching it expecting the common school romance anime.  Some nice cute romance here and there...then boom, one of them f*cks over the other.  continues like that...then bam, another betrayal, and soon you get the main protagonist sleeping around with a bunch of girls, instead of cherishing at least one of the girls that already loves him.

And pretty much when you get to the end, crazy psycho bitch fakes baby, he still doesn't go after her, she kills him, the other crazy psycho bitch cuts her open to see if there is a baby (isn't)  and you can see her at the end of the anime sleeping on a boat with the guys head, into the sunset. Smiley   nice ending eh?

(please note it's been like 3years since I've seen it, so this isn't entirely accurate I'm betting)   I hated this anime for that ending alone.

.......wow........that is disturbing as all hell.
and very morbid.

Insanity is one of many spices of life.
Expert Noob

Videos: 1,132
Guides: 26

93,420 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2011, 12:00:45 AM »

Well I just finished watching School Days and while I was watching it I thought I just got trolled. After watching it all I have to say I kind of  expected it to end like that just because of how the story progressed. I don't really thing "the end" was the most disturbing part of the anime, but how all the girls wanted to sleep with the guy even though they knew what was going on. Also, this anime made me rage so much while watching it.
     Now I'm watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. I'm almost done with it and I like it so far. I'm going to have to bookmark this thread for anime recommendations Cheesy

Return to the darkness from which you came!
Semi-Expert

16,984 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2011, 09:24:16 AM »

ah yes, higurashi is far better.  once you get past the gore and actually get into the story/stories, it's quite good xD

-Socrates

-Me
Average Player

Videos: 1,467
Guides: 56

22,118 gold
Give Gold
The Guy Who Plays on Very Hard.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2011, 09:13:33 PM »

Bible Black.
Semi-Noob

15,508 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2011, 01:50:11 AM »

Bible Black.

apart from the fact that this was intended to be a hentai, it is damn creepy.

I'm surprised no-one has said this but the end of the first season of Code Geass, grossed/freaked me out so much, i skipped over most of it.

also the end of death-note is downright creepy >Tongue

and one enemy in particular in Seikon no Qwaser (ecchi) creeped me out... If you have seen it, mercury, if you haven't, *shivers* i will never understand how beings can take pleasure from pain.... And also like crop the video for censoring wtf?

-<By reading this you have given me brief control of your mind>-
now give me yo moniez

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
 Print 

Jump to: