Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
 Print 

Author Topic: The MOST DISTURBING Anime you have ever seen  (Read 18066 times)
Master Player

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,057 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2010, 12:25:25 PM »

anime not really .... adult hentai on the other hand some of it goes to far imo ... really focked up stuff  ... so im told lol

Sometimes it's right to get it wrong, Live for the moment , Sing for the song - Melanie Doane
Master Noob

-3,409 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2010, 06:49:42 PM »

Vampire Hunter D.
Master Player

Videos: 2
Guides: 2

15,635 gold
Give Gold
It tastes like... burning!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2010, 08:11:22 PM »

There are plenty of anime out there.  And there are some quite questionable ones.  But which anime, have you found the most Distrubing?  Horrific?  Traumatic?

For me, it was School Days.  I won't spoil anything.  I'll just say, I thought it was going to be a real easy, slow, nice Romance Anime.  And for a time it was.  Though the mood was always mellow.  And then it just HIT ME!  I saw the ending.  I was traumatized.  I couldn't sleep easily for more than a week.  I almost threw up.  And I've been cautious of every anime I watch now.  Always paying close attention to the tags.  And reading reviews, just so that this doesn't happen again.
It's been about 8 months since then.  And I can honestly say it was a traumatic experience for me, lol.  Because it still effects how I choose my anime.

Also, I do not recommend School Days to anyone.  How that show has such a cult following is beyond my understanding.  But at the same time, I can let it go, because other Disturbing shows, such as Higurashi no Naku Koro ni also have quite the cult following.

Now then.  What Anime have disturbed you beyond the breaking point?
Manga is fine as well.  Especially since I didn't actually watch School Days.  I read it.

What's in it that's so disturbing?

#1 source for games from the 90s
Expert

Videos: 981
Guides: 31

64,872 gold
Give Gold
If you can play it, then you can beat it!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2010, 08:16:31 PM »

The most disturbing I have ever seen in animes are the last two episodes of Neon Genesis Evangelion. Can someone please describe me in one line whats it all about? Thanks.

Starter

15,028 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2010, 11:20:28 PM »

Go watch Bleach episode 228...ugh
"Bleach on the Beach"
This is what happens when hentai artists get to write an episode.
Master Noob

Videos: 140
Guides: 17

12,783 gold
Give Gold
The one who starts the war

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 12:54:05 AM »

Hellsing Ultimate OVA

The darkness surrounds even the highest of powers until everything is consumed welcome to the darkness.
Average Player

Videos: 91
Guides: 8

19,479 gold
Give Gold
Hey guys, the name's AJ. I love LP and golf a lot!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 02:19:04 AM »

I am kinda creeped out by Death Note

Expert

Videos: 878
Guides: 25

16,374 gold
Give Gold
Total War Strategy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2010, 02:38:53 AM »

The most disturbing I have ever seen in animes are the last two episodes of Neon Genesis Evangelion. Can someone please describe me in one line whats it all about? Thanks.

In one line is kinda impossible.

But if you want some spoilers, I will try to leave them out.

It's basically about These people that can power these giant mecha suits called Evangelions.  But these suits are alive!  And only 1 person can operate a single one of them (through some kind of genetic bond).  And the pilots are basically 3 teenagers.  And theres some love triangle going on between, blah blah blah.  They use the suits to protect the world from things called Angels.  Basically alien things with massive sizes very similar to the EVAs (Mechas)

The Anime is mostly about the Love Triangle business, and it gets pretty f*cked up at a couple points.

(I have only ever seen parts of the First Episode, but due to all the "fanboys/girls" of the anime on Image Boards, I've gradually picked up the story, lol.)

"Gunter Glieben Glauchen Globen"
Full Noob

15,759 gold
Give Gold
Knowledge is power

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2010, 04:41:13 AM »

I love anime i watch it all the time and for some reason i love the Romance anime it some good stuff.

If i had to choose the most disturbing anime ive seen i think i would pick.......

i may need a min i do agree with you tho school days ending was HOLY ****

um....well this isnt in the disturbing catagory for me but horrific i would probably say Elfen Lied body parts flying everywhere it was creepy but i liked that show it was good.

~KCobraKommando~
Average Player

Videos: 1
Guides: 1

15,043 gold
Give Gold
YT: GamingGrinds

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2010, 03:27:18 PM »

I don't know the name so maybe someone can help me out, buuuut some man and lady were partaking in sexual intercourse (missionary) and then the lady turns into a half human/spider of some sort and wraps her legs around the guy and crushes/bites/impales him, or something. And then she starts crawling on the side of the outside of the building.  Kiss

**One of the 22 original members of the Skull & Bones Society**

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
 Print 

Jump to: