Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
 Print 

Author Topic: Do you like Disturbed?  (Read 5694 times)
Semi-Expert

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

16,593 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2010, 07:52:41 PM »

Do you like the band Disturbed? They are my favorite, as you can see from my avatar and sig. What is your favorite album or song?

I personally think they did great with their new album, Asylum. I love Another Way to Die.

Master Noob
Videos: 31
Guides: 2

7,250 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 11:55:21 PM »

I love Disturbed.

Favorite Album, I personally like all there Album's (The Sickness, was amazing, Believe was as well, and definitely the most vocal of all the albums, focusing more on vocalizing but it work, Ten Thousand Fists, has some of the best songs they've ever written Stricken, Sons of Plunder, Ten Thousand Fists, Guarded, Indestructible, this Album was awesome, and the singles were amazing to me, [When I heard Fuzz left, I thought it was going to hurt them major, but when Indestructible came out they proved it didn't to me, even though Fuzz was a pretty good Bassist, Moyer has him beat.] And then Asylum, to me this would have to be my favorite album and there best album to date, they have a more melodic sound to them, but there also sticking true to there original sound and roots. (Love that because nowadays to many bands are selling out, luckily Disturbed didn't do that, and they never will.) Smiley,  For songs, have to pick Sickened (B-Side of Ten Thousand Fists), Actually most of the B-Side Songs, (Hell, Dehumanized, Two Worlds, Parasite, Run, God of the Mind, A Welcome Burden, and Leave it Alone.), Asylum (Amazing vocal range, my favorite part will always be the "This has go on to long" with the following vocals "Too long"), Down with the Sickness [This is the song that got me into them], Innocence, Sons of Plunder and Inside the Fire.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 01:49:53 AM by LoverDemon » Logged
Master Player

Videos: 2

15,635 gold
Give Gold
It tastes like... burning!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 12:40:28 AM »

No.

Master Player

Videos: 442
Guides: 15

84,478 gold
Give Gold
Skype name: Leelee7201

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 02:22:50 AM »

I only like Down With the Sickness, and mostly because I have a friend who sings it very well.  Other than that, I don't much care for Disturbed.

Average Player

Videos: 420
Guides: 18

12,678 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 12:12:49 PM »

Do you like the band Disturbed? They are my favorite, as you can see from my avatar and sig. What is your favorite album or song?

I personally think they did great with their new album, Asylum. I love Another Way to Die.

I like Disturbed, but I have only got one of their albums, Indestructible. But they aren't my favourite band. Far from it. I love rock/metal but I am a lot more into Japanese rock aka Visual Kei. The lyrics and things just seem a lot more meaningful in Visual Kei, to me personally. My favourite band is Alice Nine. But I can't tell you my favourite album of theirs because all their stuff is just so good. It's hard to pinpoint an album with them because they are always progressing and changing styles, so I can't say, 'This is what Alice Nine sounds like' because it changes all the time. They used to be a heavier band, though. I like all their stuff, though. They seem to be going back to their Visual routes, which is kinda ike Glam Rock. Well, the music isn't Glam Rock but their image. The glam rock image is what makes up Visual Kei, if you didn't already know. It's fascinating.   

I actually don't think Another way to die was that great. I listened to it, and was like, meh. But I'm getting like that with some other western bands I like. Godsmack released an album not long ago, but compared to their old albums it's a load of all tripe and smells like a cash cow to me. The same with Zeromancer, although I don't think their new album is as bad as Godsmack's new one. I suppose the Japanese stuff is just making me more of a snob because with each new single, the Japanese bands seem to get better. But maybe it's just my preference, yes?

Average Player

18,547 gold
Give Gold
Don't be so open-minded that your brains fall out!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 03:59:15 PM »

They're amazing!... I've been a fan since The Sickness came out, I can make a huge list of favorites but if I had to pick a few favorite songs, I'd pick 10k Fists - Overburdened, though it's not that heavy I feel like it's a very powerful song, just like Remember from Believe, next to that would be Stricken and Stupify, and of course Indestructible... jeez I could go on forever.

About the new album... umm, I didn't like Another way to die THAT much, and though I haven't heard the rest of the album yet, as the lead single, I'm pretty sure that's how the rest of the album is, right?...
Master Noob
Videos: 31

7,250 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2010, 04:48:04 PM »

Listen to the second single "Asylum". Smiley It rocks. Should have made that the first single, but that's just me.
Semi-Expert

16,593 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 05:18:31 PM »

I can't pick just one song I really like, but Another Way to Die has meaning behind it. The song is basically saying how we are destroying the world... and it's right.

Indestructible is another one I really like, and the lyrics are pretty self-explanatory.

Semi-Noob

15,813 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2010, 05:27:04 PM »

Love em. Went to Rockstar Uproar just to see them. I think 10k fists is their best album by far, but Asylum is good as well.
Master Player

37,289 gold
Give Gold
i win

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2010, 08:37:53 PM »

disturbed is for 13-year olds.

i thought that "down with the sickness" was called "down with down syndrome" the first time someone mentioned it to me.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
 Print 

Jump to: