Why should I sign up?
Request missing walkthroughs.
GameAnyone on YouTube

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
  Print  

Author Topic: when will pokemon end?  (Read 7778 times)
Master Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

549 credits
Give Credits

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2010, 09:53:40 AM »

pokemon was good for the 1st season but now its just crap,when will they realize that and just say screw it and ditch the show?

Average Player

Videos: 1,475
Guides: 56

7,518 credits
Give Credits
The Guy Who Plays on Very Hard.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 10:29:20 AM »

When kids stop watching it, or worse yet, the games stop.
Expert

503 credits
Give Credits

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 10:39:28 AM »

I believe that is a rhetorical question.

The world doesn't turn on logic.

In Soviet Russia, the internet searches you!
Average Player

3,547 credits
Give Credits
Don't be so open-minded that your brains fall out!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 10:51:04 AM »

If we're lucky... 21/12/2012...

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. Obx

Breaking rule N° 8 has never been so much fun!
Average Player

2,658 credits
Give Credits

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 10:52:20 AM »

eh, Pokemon won't stop when you think of it. Cute little creatures saying funny names and doing cute little attacks? little kids will never not want to see that, even if it DID stop, something identical would take its place. Keep something in mind, you say its stupid now, but how much older are you? To qoute a comic I read once, which..had more wisdom than I first realized: The pokemon aren't getting stupider, your just getting older. Yah, to this day I think Gyrados is this adorable little sea dragon (whose like 27 feet long, but little in my child mind!) but I think all the new pokemon look horrible, I was 12 when I played with Gyrados, now i'm like 24.

I came, I saw, I conquered.  - Julius Caesar

If you can hear the shot, i'm doing it wrong - Snipers: The mentality

~Nosgard Silverclaw~

Ps3 ID: nosgard
Master Noob

549 credits
Give Credits

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 06:20:48 PM »

i juss missed the old pokemon show,made more sence that thiere was over 151

Master Noob

1,314 credits
Give Credits
Spazzing On Red Cordial Since 88!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 06:46:10 PM »

The series demises is likely to happen when BOTH South Park & The Simpsons piss off from our screens. Meaning, not for a long time yet, i'm guessing.

It's exactly similar to what Dave said during his Power Rangers LP, if the show is still selling crappy merchandise then it has no reason to go anywhere.

The Pokemon infection isn't as bad nowadays as it was during it's popular years (1995-2002) but the show still has some steam left in it's engine for a few, more shitty seasons. The Miltank hasn't been harvested enough, apparently.

Some fads never say die. Like The Goonies! 25th year anniversary people, woot.

Smiley GOOD EVENING FORUM USER. I'M A SIGNATURE VIRUS. COPY ME INTO YOUR SIGNATURE TO HELP TO ME PROSPER. & TAKE OVER!
Expert

Videos: 879
Guides: 25

1,374 credits
Give Credits
Total War Strategy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 07:18:32 PM »

You know, I am fine with new games and what not.  The Mechanics change little, but they add new pokemon and stuff, but I can't stand how they keep the show going!!!

The show is probably just an advertising campaign for the games.  But they need to work on the voice acting, significantly.

"Gunter Glieben Glauchen Globen"
Full Player

3,262 credits
Give Credits

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2010, 07:23:19 PM »

2012 duh the whole world is ending so i dont think pokemon will survive

Master Player

702 credits
Give Credits
Skype name: Leelee7201

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2010, 07:45:56 PM »

You know, I am fine with new games and what not.  The Mechanics change little, but they add new pokemon and stuff, but I can't stand how they keep the show going!!!

The show is probably just an advertising campaign for the games.  But they need to work on the voice acting, significantly.

I agree with you here.  There really is no reason to stop the games because they are pretty fun.  Also, I can't justify why Pokemon should stop when Mario and Zelda keep on going.  As much as I love those series, do they need to make twenty million games?  No, but I hope they do, and I can't wish ill upon the game series that I know a lot of people love. 

The show, however, really needs to stop.  It's on before I go to work, so I've caught a few episodes recently, and it's just become horrible.  The show needs more plot than the games do, but it seems like the writers absolutely cannot come up with anything good, so they end up writing garbage and putting it on tv.  I swear, one episode I saw had a Pokemon talent show or something.  They only showed off moves, they didn't even battle.  It pissed me off for some reason.

Anyway, game can stay, but the show should go.

Watch you laugh and cry, while I laugh you die!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: