Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: What games do you wanna see made into an anime/TV show?  (Read 1526 times)
Noob

Videos: 1
Guides: 0

7,532 gold
Give Gold
Hey Guys!

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2012, 10:04:23 PM »

What games do you think would fit perfectly as an anime or at least some sort of TV show? Here's my picks:

* Asura's Wrath- Yeah, I know it's early, but given it's anime episode-style levels, I'd say it'd make for a REALLY bad-ass anime mini-series, a la Afro Samurai
* Kingdom Hearts- There's already a manga out for this seires already, so making an anime would be not that bad of an idea. As long as 4Kids Entertainment doesn't call dibs on the English dub, I'm happy.
* Sly Cooper- I think a 2-D animated series of Sly and the gang going up against various criminals, both past characters as well as new ones, would be REALLY fun! Cartoon Network would be all over this!

Anyone else got any ideas
Director
Full Player

Videos: 1,434
Guides: 50

16,002 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 02:12:14 AM »

Alot of the stuff I play already falls into that category, although...

Fire Emblem Series- I like the characters, and most of the artwork are anime so I don't see why this isn't done cause I think it would be cool.

Chrono Trigger/Cross- As much as it wouldn't happen the idea hasn't crossed my mind.

Megaman X Series- Even though I consider X5 the end of the X series seeing an anime with decent actors and not be like that megaman series that used to be shown on tv then I think they got something going.

Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3/FES- Persona 4's got an anime series why not make one for 3? or Persona 1 or even Persona 2, or even some form of Shin Megami Tensei Show though highly Mature rated it'd still be awesome to see.

Uncharted - I read the comic's on Playstation Network the art style was good and the series is enjoyable so that would be an interesting idea.

Eternal Sonata- Again interesting art style but what got me really into the game was the music and a bit of history about the main character's musical achievements between chapters along with the decent voice acting and musical puns that would be something, again I'd love to see but the chances of that are zero to none.

Those are my choices I mean, I'm sure there's more but I can't think of anymore at the moment.

Expert Noob

Videos: 0

15,993 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 12:56:34 AM »

Fatal Frame II. I don't know why, but I like the thought of two sisters getting lost in a woods and one of them getting spirited away., then looking for her in a haunted village. Is it horribly cliched and over used? Defiantly, but I like cliche over used horror movies.

Safe and sound in its shell, the precious pearl is the slave of the currents.
United States  abe
Expert

Videos: 0

35,312 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 12:57:50 AM »

Alot of the stuff I play already falls into that category, although...

Fire Emblem Series- I like the characters, and most of the artwork are anime so I don't see why this isn't done cause I think it would be cool.

Chrono Trigger/Cross- As much as it wouldn't happen the idea hasn't crossed my mind.

Megaman X Series- Even though I consider X5 the end of the X series seeing an anime with decent actors and not be like that megaman series that used to be shown on tv then I think they got something going.

Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3/FES- Persona 4's got an anime series why not make one for 3? or Persona 1 or even Persona 2, or even some form of Shin Megami Tensei Show though highly Mature rated it'd still be awesome to see.

Uncharted - I read the comic's on Playstation Network the art style was good and the series is enjoyable so that would be an interesting idea.

Eternal Sonata- Again interesting art style but what got me really into the game was the music and a bit of history about the main character's musical achievements between chapters along with the decent voice acting and musical puns that would be something, again I'd love to see but the chances of that are zero to none.

Those are my choices I mean, I'm sure there's more but I can't think of anymore at the moment.

they acturally had a mega man cartoon series for a while I think.

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: