Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: [1] 2
 Print 

Author Topic: Your personal favorite movies!  (Read 3086 times)
Full Player

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,249 gold
Give Gold
...and then we stood still.

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2010, 04:23:52 PM »

I'm sure I'm going to get a lot of responses to this topic/question, so hopefully it won't qualify as hogging forum space.
I'm also sure this sort of thread has been made before, but I haven't seen it recently or pretty much the whole time I've been part of GA's forums, so yeah...

If you don't mind me asking, what's your favorite movie of all-time?

You know, one that you can re-visit and get something new out of every time. One that you absolutely 100% hands-down NEVER get tired of. One that could easily be the only movie you would be able to watch the rest of your life.

For me personally, I'd have to go with one called Brazil. I legit could have that movie on loop in the back of my mind and enjoy every second of it.

However, if it's simply impossible for you to choose just one, then you are allowed 2 back-up flicks.

So to sum up how this thread works, you have to choose your primary favorite movie, then 2 sub-primary movies. So basically it's just my little remix of a Top 3 movie list ^_^

Have fun!,
-Carbon

(P.S. My other two films would be Watchmen and Man Bites Dog)

"Procrastination is like masturbation; feels good at first, but in the end you're only screwing yourself"
                                                                                  - Anonymous
Average Player

Videos: 938
Guides: 87

91,634 gold
Give Gold
PROFESSAH, I'VE SOLVED IT!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 06:14:24 PM »

I pretty much enjoy all the movies I watch, with the exception of Ace Ventura Jr. Pet Detective, which sucked hard. If I had to pick a favorite though, it would be the Toy Story trilogy. I also really enjoyed the Jimmy Neutron Movie.

Average Player

21,135 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 06:20:19 PM »

That's a hard question. Who framed Roger Rabbit, Snatch and Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. I know those would be the three movies I could watch again and again. Choosing one as my main movie would be difficult though.

Who framed Roger Rabbit is one of those movies that I've watched throughout my life and found new things to like about it every time. Its not really a kids movie, but kids can watch it and enjoy it anyway. There's mature humor for adults and there's silly humor for kids.Its just an all around great film.

Raiders is probably the best Indy film(even that's debatable to me because The Last Crusade is awesome too).

I had to have one Guy Ritchie movie on here and it was between Snatch and Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. I gave the edge to Snatch because of the better soundtrack.

Since I have to pick, I'd say primary would be Who framed Roger Rabbit, then Snatch and Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Master Player

15,057 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 08:05:12 PM »

ginger snaps triogy, hard candy , american beauty , final fantasy voices ( not really a movie more a concert ) , who framed roger rabbit , aladdin , perfect blue. Cant think of any more right now

oh breakfast club and lord of the rings triogy

Sometimes it's right to get it wrong, Live for the moment , Sing for the song - Melanie Doane
Average Player

17,688 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 08:48:26 PM »

1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
2. Boondock Saints

thats my two favorite movies for sure! Smiley

I came, I saw, I conquered.  - Julius Caesar

If you can hear the shot, i'm doing it wrong - Snipers: The mentality

~Nosgard Silverclaw~

Ps3 ID: nosgard
Average Player

15,569 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 12:14:24 PM »

Goodfellas and Schindler's List.

Full Player

15,249 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 02:40:11 PM »

Goodfellas and Schindler's List.

Haha, those were two I ALMOST put in my list! Goodfellas is phenomenal, as is Schindler's List (I cried at the end of it)

"Procrastination is like masturbation; feels good at first, but in the end you're only screwing yourself"
                                                                                  - Anonymous
Full Player

15,249 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 02:46:06 PM »

That's a hard question. Who framed Roger Rabbit, Snatch and Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. I know those would be the three movies I could watch again and again. Choosing one as my main movie would be difficult though.

Who framed Roger Rabbit is one of those movies that I've watched throughout my life and found new things to like about it every time. Its not really a kids movie, but kids can watch it and enjoy it anyway. There's mature humor for adults and there's silly humor for kids.Its just an all around great film.

Raiders is probably the best Indy film(even that's debatable to me because The Last Crusade is awesome too).

I had to have one Guy Ritchie movie on here and it was between Snatch and Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. I gave the edge to Snatch because of the better soundtrack.

Since I have to pick, I'd say primary would be Who framed Roger Rabbit, then Snatch and Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark.

I absolutely love Who Framed Rodger Rabbit and Raiders of the Lost Ark. I've never even heard of Snatch, though.

- Anonymous
Full Player

15,249 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 03:37:28 PM »

Shit, I double-posted again! I said I wouldn't do that anymore >.<

- Anonymous
Full Player

Videos: 2,047
Guides: 100

15,379 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 06:22:25 AM »

My favorite movie of all time.  Has to be Tron.  I never get tired of watching it.  Clerks would have to be a close 2nd.

Pages: [1] 2
 Print 

Jump to: