Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: [1] 2 3
 Print 

Author Topic: Female Singers that Lead (real)bands.  (Read 4320 times)
Expert

Videos: 878
Guides: 25

16,374 gold
Give Gold
Total War Strategy

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2010, 11:17:46 PM »

So, as the title would suggest, this thread is about Female singers that Lead Bands/Groups.  Not those female singers from Disney, or ones that sing solo like Celine Dion.

Groups like EPICA, and Jefferson Airplane.

So, what do you think of these bands, with female singers.  Or what are your favorite songs by these bands?

"Gunter Glieben Glauchen Globen"
Master Player

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,057 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 01:47:44 AM »

So, as the title would suggest, this thread is about Female singers that Lead Bands/Groups.  Not those female singers from Disney, or ones that sing solo like Celine Dion.

Groups like EPICA, and Jefferson Airplane.

So, what do you think of these bands, with female singers.  Or what are your favorite songs by these bands?

Jez being kinda selective whats a real band ... anything within the music u like right ... ok ill play by ur rules Stevie Nicks and Natalie Maines for me

Sometimes it's right to get it wrong, Live for the moment , Sing for the song - Melanie Doane
Expert

16,374 gold
Give Gold
Total War Strategy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 02:00:37 AM »

Stevie Nicks is awesome.

And all I was trying to keep out of this thread are people like Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, The Spice Girls, etc...  Pretty much Anyone that's not in a band.

Master Player

15,057 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 02:10:43 AM »

ok b4 we go further what doesn't make the spice girls a band and what do u consider a band just to clarify ??

Sometimes it's right to get it wrong, Live for the moment , Sing for the song - Melanie Doane
Expert

16,374 gold
Give Gold
Total War Strategy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 02:18:29 AM »

ok b4 we go further what doesn't make the spice girls a band and what do u consider a band just to clarify ??

The Spice girls are a group.  Like the backstreet boys.  For it to be a band, there have to people playing instruments, and there has to be more than 2 of them.  Also, Disney has no place in this thread.

Master Player

15,057 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 02:26:38 AM »

this thread is about Female singers that Lead Bands/Groups. 

u said urself the spice girls was a group

The Spice girls are a group.  Like the backstreet boys.  For it to be a band, there have to people playing instruments, and there has to be more than 2 of them.  Also, Disney has no place in this thread.

Expert

16,374 gold
Give Gold
Total War Strategy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 03:02:52 AM »

Yeah, but I mean group as a synonym for band.  If you could read my mind, you'd know exactly what I meant.  lol.  Besides, the Spice Girls are POP.  I'm talking about Rock bands/groups!  Oh well, I didn't specifically say that.  whatever, you really like to ruin a thread dontcha   Wink 

Master Player

15,057 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2010, 03:17:28 AM »

Yeah, but I mean group as a synonym for band.  If you could read my mind, you'd know exactly what I meant.  lol.  Besides, the Spice Girls are POP.  I'm talking about Rock bands/groups!  Oh well, I didn't specifically say that.  whatever, you really like to ruin a thread dontcha   Wink 

that wasnt my goal ... i like alot of folk and country/ other ppl like pop ... could go on so without saying rock female leads its confusing ... just saying

Master Player

Videos: 442
Guides: 15

84,478 gold
Give Gold
Skype name: Leelee7201

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2010, 03:48:15 AM »

Heart and Paramore are f*cking awesome, probably my favorite rock bands with female leads.

Global Moderator
Average Player

Videos: 1,566
Guides: 56

139,234 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2010, 04:09:18 AM »

Pretty much all the bands I listen to are female fronted.
Tarja Turunen of Nightwish
Simone Simons of Epica
Floor Jansen of After Forever
Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation
Just to name a few.

Pages: [1] 2 3
 Print 

Jump to: