Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: The Most Messed Up Movie of all Time!!!  (Read 989 times)
Full Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,058 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2010, 05:09:14 AM »

Ok so I watch blogtv to like 1, or 2 in the morning and the guy I watch plays the xbox for his show. So when he got bored and it was really late he decided to put on a movie called machine girl. Now if you have seen this movie you know what im talking about and if you havent DONT WATCH THIS MOVIE. The plot itself is solid but the way they go about the plot is rediculous. Here is the short version: Takes place in Japan and a teenage girls brother is being bullied by the son of a member of the Yakuza (Japanese Mafia). So eventually he dies and she goes out for revenge and along the way she mutilates and dismembers and literally blows away people with her arm that gets cut off and replaced by a machine gun.  All I can say is I AM NEVER GOING TO JAPAN!!

You have ONE advantage over me.....you can kiss my ass and I can't!!
Stealthy Master Thief
Master Expert

Videos: 1,921
Guides: 40

100,947 gold
Give Gold
Frosty cheese with a slice of backstab

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 10:06:38 PM »

Sounds like a Quentin Tarantino movie... oh wait, there was that one Planet Terror with Cherry and her machine gun leg. I think this has been done in America too. Perhaps you shouldn't go to America. Cheesy

I wouldn't judge an entire country based on one movie. I'd sure go to Japan for a visit at some point, at least.

Icy wishes,
FrozenFoxy

Aim for the moon, hope for nothing, and be surprised with what you get.

Simon: At 7AM tomorrow morning with 5 billion dollars worth of off the shelf technology, I'm gonna answer the greatest question of all time.
Ned: Why do men have nipples?
Simon: ...You're a philistine.
~The Big Bang (2011)

"Ever walk into a room and forget what you're looking for? Now what was I looking for... why are you asking you?! You don't f*ckin' know!" - Lee Evans

"Playing GTA to obey traffic laws is like playing Dead Rising to go shopping." - Alex from YT

Currently working on:

Something! I'll surprise ya.
Master Player

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

17,248 gold
Give Gold
PS3 Gamer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 03:00:20 AM »

Japan = 377,944 km squared of pure awesomeness...
Dude, their atm machines clean their money right before it comes out, move to Japan nao.

...movie sounds f*cked up though...

Quote from: Ezio
A minute is all I need!... wait... that came out wrong...
Quote from: GLaD0S
I think we can put our differences behind us... for science... you monster.

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: