Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Resident Evil 4
"What Are They Worth?"

Acquire all of the bottle caps...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
 Print 

Author Topic: What do YOU play?  (Read 41385 times)
Expert Noob

Videos: 5
Guides: 1

15,570 gold
Give Gold
Stay classy~!

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2010, 11:04:51 AM »

So I was looking around this board for a simple thread to post my extensive list of sports I do, and didn't find one. Here's hoping there actually isn't a thread for this and I didn't just overlook it. ^~^;;

Let's see... first and most obviously, I swim. I'm on three different swim teams, and in the highest division for all of them... so much as making the A-division relay on my high school's varsity swim team. Swimming's kind of my life.

I also fence, although I haven't been able to lately... not just because of my injury, but because of the fact that there are no good places to fence around here. Thankfully, my school's getting a fencing team next year, so I can whip out my épée again. <3

While I don't actually kickbox regularly, I do know how to and I do practice every once in a while, and I *will* kick your butt if you ever cross me. So,be weary. >=3

I also play tennis~! I played it when I was young, and just recently (by recently I mean last week) picked it up again. I intend to try out for the school's team this year... wish me luck!

Then of course is everything I do rarely... I *can* do track, I just tend to find it boring and lack coordination, not to mention it kills my ankles. I surf, snowboard, at some point played football (and by that, I mean soccer), and I'm also pretty good at softball and volleyball. But you can only be on so many teams, y'know? And like I said, swimming's my life. =w= <3

So, now it's your turn! What sports do you guys play?

Master Player

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,057 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 03:44:24 PM »

So I was looking around this board for a simple thread to post my extensive list of sports I do, and didn't find one. Here's hoping there actually isn't a thread for this and I didn't just overlook it. ^~^;;

Let's see... first and most obviously, I swim. I'm on three different swim teams, and in the highest division for all of them... so much as making the A-division relay on my high school's varsity swim team. Swimming's kind of my life.

I also fence, although I haven't been able to lately... not just because of my injury, but because of the fact that there are no good places to fence around here. Thankfully, my school's getting a fencing team next year, so I can whip out my épée again. <3

While I don't actually kickbox regularly, I do know how to and I do practice every once in a while, and I *will* kick your butt if you ever cross me. So,be weary. >=3

I also play tennis~! I played it when I was young, and just recently (by recently I mean last week) picked it up again. I intend to try out for the school's team this year... wish me luck!

Then of course is everything I do rarely... I *can* do track, I just tend to find it boring and lack coordination, not to mention it kills my ankles. I surf, snowboard, at some point played football (and by that, I mean soccer), and I'm also pretty good at softball and volleyball. But you can only be on so many teams, y'know? And like I said, swimming's my life. =w= <3

So, now it's your turn! What sports do you guys play?

anit we the busy little beaver lol
I walk, play pool and i use to play beer leauge hockey but with work and life i dont really do it anymore ( well me and the guys who did play )

Sometimes it's right to get it wrong, Live for the moment , Sing for the song - Melanie Doane
Master Player

17,248 gold
Give Gold
PS3 Gamer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 02:31:50 AM »

XC, the only sport I'm involved in and so I invest all my physical time into it.

Quote from: Ezio
A minute is all I need!... wait... that came out wrong...
Quote from: GLaD0S
I think we can put our differences behind us... for science... you monster.
Semi-Expert

Videos: 94
Guides: 13

15,173 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 04:07:30 AM »

I Play a lot of sports. Friggin love being competitive, and its good for you. Im in college now and most of the teams I played on were in high school so I play with friends or alone. I play Basketball, Tennis, Football, Bowling, Baseball, track & field, table tennis, golf, and biking. I took about 7months of boxing classes and was in 3 matches but it got too expensive to keep doing it. I never been into extreme sports mostly cause you need special equipment. I hope to try surfing one day  Smiley

Noob

15,049 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 08:03:01 AM »

i live in australia so i play afl, i also play basketball and baseball
Master Noob

Videos: 847
Guides: 16

15,721 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 03:40:10 AM »

i used to play a ton of sports when i was a kid/teenager, but i haven't had time to do so lately.  i used to play soccer, basketball, baseball, and swim for my junior high school's swim club.  those were my main sports, but as i get older, i have less time to play them.  hopefully this year in college i can maybe join in intermural leagues and get back into it.
Average Player

15,940 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 09:35:13 PM »

I played bowling but it got boring, so now I'm a fatty.
Full Player

18,262 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 12:51:29 AM »

are danger wanks a sport?

Full Player

15,249 gold
Give Gold
...and then we stood still.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2010, 11:39:52 PM »

Nothing! ^_^ And damn proud of it

Yeah, sports were never fun for me.

"Procrastination is like masturbation; feels good at first, but in the end you're only screwing yourself"
                                                                                  - Anonymous
Average Player

18,547 gold
Give Gold
Don't be so open-minded that your brains fall out!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2010, 11:45:27 PM »

Soccer and I'm starting to get into body-building  Cool. But that still needs some time, I'm barely a begginer.

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. Obx

Breaking rule N° 8 has never been so much fun!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
 Print 

Jump to: