Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Mirrors Edge
"Vrooom!"

Maintain sprint speed for 30...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24
 Print 

Author Topic: Games You Regret Buying  (Read 37648 times)
Master Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

16,483 gold
Give Gold
If It Moves, Fill It With Bullets

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2010, 05:05:10 PM »

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty was probably the worst game i have ever played,i immediately went back and returned it. so thinking about this i would like to know, are there any games that you bought you thought it was going to be really good, but when you played it you were really wishing you spent it on something better?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 05:53:55 PM by RenegadeRevolver » Logged

"The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on." -Chuck Palahniuk

[img width= height=]http://www.lusogamer.com/live/blue_light/gamercard_nxe_dashboard/renegadeoutlaw9.png[/img]
Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

15,295 gold
Give Gold
I play it for fun and entertainment!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 05:09:38 PM »

Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter.

I love Breath of Fire... but this game pissed me off... there should NEVER be a time limit in an RPG... Fallout 1 excluded.

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Quote from: Darius320
My dream job that I've been dreamed of the most is become an comedian actress and advanced gamer.
Starter

15,004 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 05:21:12 PM »

GhostBusters  Cry

*admin removed inappropriate signature content!*
Full Noob

15,105 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 05:27:00 PM »

i regret buying raven squad, thought it was going to sick, but it was indeed crap

I hopefully will one day do a borderlands: guide to awesomeness walkthrough, in which i show all secrets and easter eggs, as well as show you usefull ways to be an experience whore and grab all the needed xp to make the highest possible level by the end of the game... however this project is far from likely as i dont have the equipment needed to record the walkthrough
Noob

15,161 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 07:10:45 PM »

starcraft....
not because i hate it, but i think...my life would have been better without it....Sigh, all the wasted youth spent in front of the computers

Ants HAVE brains.....Why is it so hard to understand that they HAVE brains!?
I'm the special one though.
Master Player

15,057 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 07:15:01 PM »

most games i buy second hand i buy second hand .... but it was an impulse buy white night chronicles ... 70 bucks for that piece of crap

Sometimes it's right to get it wrong, Live for the moment , Sing for the song - Melanie Doane
Average Player

21,135 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 10:32:10 PM »

Mercenaries 2. Not necessarily that it was a bad game, I just never play it. I rented it, liked it for a while and bought it, but never finished it.

Master Noob

Videos: 2,555
Guides: 76

131,373 gold
Give Gold
My Skype is: TrueGeekmeister

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2010, 12:26:42 AM »

The last action hero for the snes! That game sucked so bad... Traded it in and got Asterix instead a much better game 

**************************************************************************************
Current Projects:
Bully Scholarship Edition: (Xbox 360 Longplay)
L.A. Noire DLCs (Xbox 360 Longplay)
**************************************************************************************

I am open for suggestions for doing LP's without commentary for games on NDS, computer, X-360, Wii, GBA, SNES, original X-box, Genesis
Master Player

16,357 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2010, 12:30:58 AM »

the 2 dragon ball z games for the psp. I don't know why I bought both of them cause there exactly the same. When I saw them on my shelf the other week I couldn't even remember buying or even playing them and well I tried them out, and they both sucked donkey ass.

Average Player

Videos: 509
Guides: 16

21,514 gold
Give Gold
To the stars and beyond!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2010, 05:33:24 AM »

My Sims Racing. It's not enough that I am not a pro at many racing games, but it just happens to be everything BUT a My Sims game. My Sims started out with the idea that you had magical creation powers that could customize everything; the environment, the people, the furniture, the houses, everything was yours to create and control. My Sims Kingdom did fine enough to continue this trend, but the powers were given an additional touch for the purpose of puzzle solving as well, a nice bonus that I feel worked out. My Sims Racing, however, came as a disappointment with little customization, relatively high beginner difficulty curve, limited flexibility for winning, and terrible sidequests. All in all, I was ashamed to have bought such a game that was so different from the rest of the series. I can't say My Sims Agents is much better, but they at least return with the ideas of puzzle solving and some limited customization, but again, sidequests fall flat on their face, so it takes forever to do them all while the story might only take five hours.

Current Projects:
Just read the list on my Youtube page; it's impossible to keep up on here anymore.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24
 Print 

Jump to: