Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: 1 [2]
 Print 

Author Topic: Life changing concert experiences.  (Read 3304 times)
Full Player

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,249 gold
Give Gold
...and then we stood still.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2010, 01:21:25 PM »

I can honestly say I've never been to a full concert, but I'm sure if I went to one for any of my favorite bands it would be life-changing. Daft Punk and Justice are supposed to have great sets. Also, I'm sure The Offspring would have an electrifying live show.

"Procrastination is like masturbation; feels good at first, but in the end you're only screwing yourself"
                                                                                  - Anonymous
Full Player

Videos: 2,047
Guides: 100

15,379 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 08:23:35 PM »

I've seen a lot of concerts, but the most amazing live show I've ever seen was Stacie Orrico.  She is so incredible live. I saw Skye Sweetnam live and that changed my life.  I've also seen Paramore and Flyleaf.  They were awesome live.  I was also lucky enough to see Alice in Chains before Layne's death.  Incredible!  I saw Slipknot & Mudvayne and they were damn good.  I saw Linkin Park and thery really weren't that great. A live show is where you can really tell just how talented a band or singer truly is.
Semi-Expert

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

16,593 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 06:16:54 AM »

The only "concert" I've really been to was a 38 Special one with some of my family members about a year ago. I like the band, but it wasn't fun at all. We had to stand a good ways away from the stage so we could barely hear, it started sprinkling in the middle of the concert, and we had a push our way through about a mile of crowd to get something to eat. Also, they had porta-potties, which I would fall over dead before I used one, so I was there the whole time having to piss.

This experience made me prefer listening to music at home to concerts. If I ever attend one again, it will be one of my favorite bands. Then it would be worth going to for me.

Pages: 1 [2]
 Print 

Jump to: