Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: What are they going to do without Michael Scott?  (Read 2190 times)
Expert Noob

Videos: 1,046
Guides: 39

169,853 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2011, 02:32:47 AM »

As anybody who is even remotely a fan of the american version of the office knows, this is steve carell's las season as the always hilarious Michael Scott.  Hell, he won't even be in the las four episodes of this season.  So I was curious about peoples' thoughts.  What do you think they'll do to replace him?  Would you like a Michael Scott-less office?  If so, what do you think they should do at the end of this season?  How do you think they'll get his character off the show?  Do you think he'll ever come back as a guest star for an episode or two?  Peronsally, i think the office would be a lot less funny w/o him, but it'll still be funnier than any other show out there (just my opinion, don't try to argue what other shows are better because that's not waht this is about).  Also, I do have one theory regarding how they'll get rid of him.  Its a bit farfetched, but anything's possible.  My guess is that Devon (who got fired in the Halloween episode of season 2) will end up being the Scranton strangler and he'll make some sort of threat on Michael's life and they'll put him in witness protection or something... or maybe he'll just run off with Holly.  I guess we'll have to wait to find out. 

"It takes a big man to admit his mistake, and I am that big man." - Michael Scott
Master Player

Videos: 876
Guides: 157

91,561 gold
Give Gold
Yes...I DO play saxophone. Thanks.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 05:00:33 AM »

They have already said Will Ferrell is coming in to help him leave in the last few episodes he is in.

I imagine that the show will last at least one more year, but its going to be on life support unless they can get an equally funny character...or someone completely different, like they did in MASH.

I just don't see it lasting much longer without him.

Hey Freakazoid want to build a Go-Kart? 

DO I??
Expert Noob

Videos: 1,046
Guides: 39

169,853 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 07:25:42 AM »

I heard about that will ferrel rumor, but honestly, i like him but he doesn't seem to fit the office style of humor in my opinion, and as far as more seasons, definitely one, hopefully two, and possibly even 3, but i doubt that, i'm really just hoping for two more seasons

"It takes a big man to admit his mistake, and I am that big man." - Michael Scott
Master Player

Videos: 454
Guides: 15

84,478 gold
Give Gold
Skype name: Leelee7201

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 07:32:14 AM »

I think the only option they really have is to promote Jim to Michael Scott's job if they want to keep any semblance of a decent show.  But honestly, I think they should just end the show.  It just won't be the same without Steve Carell.

Master Player

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

16,357 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 01:19:59 PM »

Almost thought this was a topic about Micheal Scofield, but anyway. Steve Carell is awesome it wouldn't be fun without him

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: