Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Dazzle Video Creator Plus HD  (Read 9537 times)
Average Player

Videos: 1,093
Guides: 39

98,387 gold
Give Gold
Advanced Gamer

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2010, 05:44:57 PM »

I just went to Best Buy to see what kind of Dazzle is. It might do the same as Happauge HD PVR. With Dazzle you might be able capture it in HD. It should give the 720p & 1080p HD format. If you know how to use Dazzle and know how to make it in HD. Let me know how to do so.

Advanced Gamer of Darius320
The Caped Crusader
Full Player

Videos: 90
Guides: 6

18,150 gold
Give Gold
Let's Go Space Truckin'

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 08:12:37 PM »

If you're talking about this then no, it is NOT HD. The product specifications clearly state that all it has are composite and S-video inputs. Do not buy this with the hopes of capturing in HD, it's exactly the same as any other Dazzle out there.

The secret to good quality videos:
I could use the S-Video splitter to my Dazzle for me to have better HD quality.
Expert

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,100 gold
Give Gold
Dance like a Fly, Bite like a Mosquito!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 08:47:51 PM »

I just went to Best Buy to see what kind of Dazzle is. It might do the same as Happauge HD PVR. With Dazzle you might be able capture it in HD. It should give the 720p & 1080p HD format. If you know how to use Dazzle and know how to make it in HD. Let me know how to do so.

First of all, no capture card currently (apart from really high end and incredibly expensive to the point that people with full time jobs who earn a lot of money would not buy one.) capture cards can support 1080p, and most console games can't even PRODUCE 1080p. Most (apart from like 20 per console.) games on the PS3 and XBOX360 (the only two consoles to be able to produce HD) can only produce 720p quality, regardless of whatever your TV says it is, it's still a 1280x720 image.

Regardless of whatever Best Buy says, that Dazzle, like Batman said, CANNOT record in HD. It uses a Composite and S-Video inputs. These are not 720p or 1080p, and they aren't even 480p. The only way to obtain HD is by using a card that supports Component or HDMI inputs. (Huppage or Black Magic Intensity.)

The title is misleading, yes, but common sense goes a long way. That is NOT a HD capture card, and is exactly the same as any other model of the Dazzle. (DVC100, DVC130, DVC170, etc.)

Average Player

Videos: 1,093
Guides: 39

98,387 gold
Give Gold
Advanced Gamer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 09:43:24 PM »

First of all, no capture card currently (apart from really high end and incredibly expensive to the point that people with full time jobs who earn a lot of money would not buy one.) capture cards can support 1080p, and most console games can't even PRODUCE 1080p. Most (apart from like 20 per console.) games on the PS3 and XBOX360 (the only two consoles to be able to produce HD) can only produce 720p quality, regardless of whatever your TV says it is, it's still a 1280x720 image.

Regardless of whatever Best Buy says, that Dazzle, like Batman said, CANNOT record in HD. It uses a Composite and S-Video inputs. These are not 720p or 1080p, and they aren't even 480p. The only way to obtain HD is by using a card that supports Component or HDMI inputs. (Huppage or Black Magic Intensity.)

The title is misleading, yes, but common sense goes a long way. That is NOT a HD capture card, and is exactly the same as any other model of the Dazzle. (DVC100, DVC130, DVC170, etc.)

Yeah, you're seem to be right. I may not use Dazzle to capture in HD but in high quality I can. For me to make it in HD, I can use Happauge HD PVR not Dazzle Video Creator Plus HD. I must use Component cable or HDMI input for HD. I never use Composite cable because it doesn't make it in HD.

Okay, now I see what you're talking about. Thanks.

Advanced Gamer of Darius320
Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,295 gold
Give Gold
I play it for fun and entertainment!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 11:19:39 PM »

W...T...F...

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Quote from: Darius320
My dream job that I've been dreamed of the most is become an comedian actress and advanced gamer.
Full Noob

Videos: 349
Guides: 4

17,059 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 12:49:04 AM »

Yeah, you're seem to be right. I may not use Dazzle to capture in HD but in high quality I can. For me to make it in HD, I can use Happauge HD PVR not Dazzle Video Creator Plus HD. I must use Component cable or HDMI input for HD. I never use Composite cable because it doesn't make it in HD.

Hahaha I love this forum! Cheesy

ALG
Master Noob

Videos: 20
Guides: 2

-26,892 gold
Give Gold
Gray Doesn't Rhyme with Gay

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 03:57:59 AM »

That just made my day

With Dazzle you might be able capture it in HD.

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: