Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
 Print 

Author Topic: What movie made you sad or even cry?  (Read 10355 times)
Noob

Videos: 12
Guides: 2

15,129 gold
Give Gold
Old Skooler to the Max!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2010, 05:33:01 PM »

As a kid the movie that really made me cry was "Short Circuit 2."  Specifically the scene where the robbers are beating the robot with crowbars while he begs them to stop.  As an adult I would have to say the saddest movie is "The Elephant Man"  :'(

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
Expert Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,664 gold
Give Gold
COBRA!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2010, 02:28:42 AM »

star wars episiode 6 darth vaders death it makes me whant to cry :{

yeahHHHHHHHHH THATTS GREATTTTTTTT Cheesy XD
Noob

15,428 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2010, 07:57:03 PM »

I cry alot I'm a stealth crier though man this hay fever etc. Any movie with a dog in it, except maybe Cujo, but those people kinda deserved to die, will choke me up. Lost two dogs in my life time one I had to put down personally.

Anything that involves dying for another, self sacrifice or for ones country etc., hits me like a ton of bricks.

The hurt locker made me want to use nukes on everything, poor Guy Pearce.

The Proposition excellent movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421238/ Guy Pearce has to kill one brother to save another. Choked me up real bad.

There is nothing un-manly about having feelings and expressing them but letting evil prevail while you do nothing makes you a pussy.

15,008 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2010, 12:26:51 AM »

So far the only movie to make me cry is Avatar, when Grace died and when Neytiri and Jake were in the mobile link at the end
Average Player

Videos: 938
Guides: 87

91,634 gold
Give Gold
PROFESSAH, I'VE SOLVED IT!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2010, 03:23:39 AM »

Did anyone cry from dissapointment when the mario bros movie came out? It wasn't in my time, so I never saw it.

Full Player

15,249 gold
Give Gold
...and then we stood still.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2010, 07:24:13 PM »

This is a weird one, but the ending of Stephen King's 'The Mist'.
It made me a little misty (sorry for the bad pun) and mostly just kinda depressed. I'm sure there are other movies but I can't remember them right now.

Same here. There was nothing redeeming or happy about it. Just tears ya apart.

"Procrastination is like masturbation; feels good at first, but in the end you're only screwing yourself"
                                                                                  - Anonymous
Full Player

15,249 gold
Give Gold
...and then we stood still.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2010, 07:31:42 PM »

I can't stand watching the ending of "Requiem for a Dream". It is one of my all-time favorite movies, but at the same time I hate it! The first time I watched it, I cried for a legit hour in the upstairs bathroom. It really stuck with me. Hell, 2 days after I watched it I had to go to school. Couldn't do one bit of my work. Just sat their with my head down. Completely traumatized me.

If somebody you love was affected by drugs, then it'll depress you even more. Such an amazing piece of film making, though.

"Procrastination is like masturbation; feels good at first, but in the end you're only screwing yourself"
                                                                                  - Anonymous
Semi-Noob

15,279 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2010, 09:25:20 PM »

to be truly honest i almost cried at the end of Marley and me
Expert Noob

15,552 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2010, 03:47:07 PM »

For me it would be up. Becuase the boy's dad get his hopes up and then shoots them down over and over. Also because of the old man because his just so lonely

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
 Print 

Jump to: