Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: 1 [2]
 Print 

Author Topic: OMFG THERE IS SPY KIDS 4  (Read 4552 times)
Expert Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,241 gold
Give Gold
Yo dawg heard you like shotguns...

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011, 11:53:53 PM »

Bah, people need some more original ideas. It seems they're just milking old ideas. This summer movie system sucked. And it doesn't look like it's gonna get better anytime soon.
Seriously...
1. The Muppets movie (main plot: the muppets are doing a telethon to shut down some oil drilling crap so they can get their normal show back. Or something like that.)
2. The Smurfs (no comment)
3. Puss in Boots (trying to keep the Shrek franchise going, I guess)

That's just off the top of my head.

What doesn't kill you will make you stronger. Or cripple you for life.
cheeki breeki, iv damke
Average Player

Videos: 4,968
Guides: 195

3,439 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2011, 02:12:47 AM »

When you had to wear paper glasses that were red and blue and they hurt your eyes when you were trying to watch a 3D movie with them?
>Insinuating new 3D tech doesn't still hurt your eyes.

Plus it just looks like layered 2d cutouts. Let me know when 3D tech gets to hologram level, that would actually be interesting.

Full Player

Videos: 4
Guides: 1

15,078 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2011, 10:27:12 AM »

Bah, people need some more original ideas. It seems they're just milking old ideas. This summer movie system sucked. And it doesn't look like it's gonna get better anytime soon.
Seriously...
1. The Muppets movie (main plot: the muppets are doing a telethon to shut down some oil drilling crap so they can get their normal show back. Or something like that.)
2. The Smurfs (no comment)
3. Puss in Boots (trying to keep the Shrek franchise going, I guess)

That's just off the top of my head.

actually, i kinda wanna see the Muppets movie.

as for 3, technically they are basing that on the old fairy tale by the same name, but it is the same one as from Shrek, so your still right.

Insanity is one of many spices of life.
United States  abe
Expert

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

35,546 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 05:48:22 AM »

Last night I was about to sign into my email account on Yahoo's Homepage when an article caught my eye. Yeah I kid you not, there is really a SpyKids 4 movie coming out. Yeah.... Jessica Alba is actually in this movie as a mother from a separate random family in which her kids become the new SpyKids. But if you think thats bad, then hear this. They are actually getting the original kids back from the last three movies to help the new kids in this movie. However, those original SpyKids aren't kids anymore, as you will soon see if you click the link below. The link below contains the Yahoo article and trailer for the movie. Also get this, there is a talking dog in the movie. Like we haven't seen that before, but the catch with this dog is that it's a robot dog. Ugh... you can tell this movie is going to be terrible like SpyKids 3. Which was in the horrible red and blue 3D need I remind you. Do you guys remember those days? When you had to wear paper glasses that were red and blue and they hurt your eyes when you were trying to watch a 3D movie with them? They didn't do shit back then, they just made the movie look worse, which is hard to do. I can barely remember the first two SpyKids, but I think I saw them when I was 13 years old or so. Back then I actually didn't mind them, but I am pretty sure if I watched them now I would cry. Tears of pain knowing that I used to watch crap like that when I was younger, lol. You also know that your career is going downhill Jessica Alba when you are the main star in the next SpyKids movie. *sigh* I want to know what made the producers think this was a good idea.

Anyways, who else thought this was a bad idea and think they should have stopped the series after SpyKids 3? Actually thinking about it now, I think they should have ended it at part 1.

http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/1440-original-spy-kids-all-grown-up
haven't seen italian so no judgement whatsoever on the movie,sorry

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 [2]
 Print 

Jump to: