Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
 Print 

Author Topic: Your favourite childhoods show.  (Read 13505 times)
Semi-Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,418 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2010, 02:58:08 AM »

Does anybody else who grew up in the 90s remember about MY favorite shows?  A few of them are almost never mentioned.

1.  Animaniacs - By far, my favorite show to watch when I was young.  All of the sexual innuendo has made me sort of perverted though. 

2.  Histeria! - Histeria! was an educational cartoon in which the characters would re-enact historical events, putting silly and funny twists on them.  A lot of the historical events were skewed and some of the facts were questionable, but all in all, it was a very enjoyable show to watch. 

3.  Batman Beyond - Does nobody remember this show?  It was a spin-off of Batman: The Animated Series.  It was about a futuristic Gotham City, in which Bruce Wayne has aged, and takes on an apprentice to fill Batman's shoes. 

4.  Men In Black: The Series - I believe this was the most graphically violent children cartoon series ever made.  Aliens would get their heads blasted off, get their guts blasted out, and so on.  It was also jam-packed with witty humor, though maintained a serious mood.
Master Player

Videos: 442
Guides: 15

84,478 gold
Give Gold
Skype name: Leelee7201

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2010, 10:02:13 AM »

I used to watch Timon and Pumbaa, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Rugrats, Doug, and a ton of Bugs Bunny cartoons when I was a kid, but I also remember watching Duckman, Charmed, and ER as a child as well.  Yeah, I was a weird child, it doesn't really surprise me that no one wanted to play with me.

Expert Noob

Videos: 87
Guides: 3

15,342 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2010, 09:35:55 AM »

Does anybody else who grew up in the 90s remember about MY favorite shows?  A few of them are almost never mentioned.

1.  Animaniacs - By far, my favorite show to watch when I was young.  All of the sexual innuendo has made me sort of perverted though. 

3.  Batman Beyond - Does nobody remember this show?  It was a spin-off of Batman: The Animated Series.  It was about a futuristic Gotham City, in which Bruce Wayne has aged, and takes on an apprentice to fill Batman's shoes. 

Animaniacs was awesome. I watched it like everyday along with Tiny Toons Adventures and Pinky and the Brain. But then one day they stopped coming on when they were supposed to and I couldn't watch them anymore. I remember Batman Beyond, though I don't think I actually watched Batman: The Animated Series. Other shows I remember watching that were awesome were Darkwing Duck (which I believe was a spin off of Duck Tales), KaBlam! (This show on Nickelodeon), and Invader Zim.

feel free to watch any of my videos anytime
United States  abe
Expert

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

35,579 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2010, 06:21:59 PM »

Does anybody else who grew up in the 90s remember about MY favorite shows?  A few of them are almost never mentioned.

1.  Animaniacs - By far, my favorite show to watch when I was young.  All of the sexual innuendo has made me sort of perverted though.  

3.  Batman Beyond - Does nobody remember this show?  It was a spin-off of Batman: The Animated Series.  It was about a futuristic Gotham City, in which Bruce Wayne has aged, and takes on an apprentice to fill Batman's shoes.  

Animaniacs was awesome. I watched it like everyday along with Tiny Toons Adventures and Pinky and the Brain. But then one day they stopped coming on when they were supposed to and I couldn't watch them anymore. I remember Batman Beyond, though I don't think I actually watched Batman: The Animated Series. Other shows I remember watching that were awesome were Darkwing Duck (which I believe was a spin off of Duck Tales), KaBlam! (This show on Nickelodeon), and Invader Zim.

have you ever seen loonatics?

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert Noob

Videos: 24
Guides: 3

15,105 gold
Give Gold
The Keyblade is the only way

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2010, 08:44:56 PM »

My favourite childhood show is Sonic X.I like shows with speedy characters. Smiley

Kingdom Hearts is the heart of all worlds and it's energy is endless
Master Noob

Videos: 335
Guides: 17

3,869 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2010, 11:15:36 PM »

Man o man, Catdog, brings back memories for me. Gotta love that show, stupid nick always cancels the f*cking best shows known to man and brings new stupid shit. God.. I wish Nick just stayed with the originals not some Spongebob shit. Screw that.

Hi. This is my Signature, quite amazing? Indeed.
Average Player

Videos: 1,467
Guides: 56

22,118 gold
Give Gold
The Guy Who Plays on Very Hard.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2010, 05:07:02 PM »

Dragon Ball Z is the first one that comes to mind. Even Stevens (The best live action show Disney will ever make, don't you deny this) was also great, Louis is win. Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog was quite a marvel as well.
Full Player

Videos: 2,047
Guides: 100

15,379 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2010, 12:43:07 AM »

Lazy Town.  I never watched it as a kid, but I kinda wish I did.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
 Print 

Jump to: