Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
 Print 

Author Topic: who hear hates twilight  (Read 12588 times)
Average Player

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,940 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2010, 10:41:21 PM »

Okay my friend wanted me to watch all the three movies and tell her if I've changed my mind. So I did and well I can say that the music is kinda relaxing, I loce the environment in Forks and well...Bella is my kind of girl so that's the three things I liked. But there was waaaaaayy too much love. So I guess that if I have a girlfriend when the fourth movie comes out, I might go with her and see it.
Expert Noob

15,865 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2010, 08:08:24 PM »

i seriously hate twilight if i have somebody walk up to me and ask me "Are you with team edward or team jacob " i would tell them i'm with team NONEXISTENT
Noob

15,311 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2010, 04:54:59 PM »

Twilight is an unfortunate stain on the world of writing and flim. For shame.
Average Player

15,007 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2010, 11:06:39 AM »

Twilight is not a vampire movie in my opion, it is a stupid romance movie that only prep-girls would like.

AWS
Master Player

Videos: 442
Guides: 15

84,478 gold
Give Gold
Skype name: Leelee7201

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2010, 01:30:24 PM »

Twilight is something for stupid high school girls to masturbate to.  That is all.

Master Player

17,248 gold
Give Gold
PS3 Gamer

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2010, 03:29:03 PM »

Twilight is something for stupid high school girls to masturbate to.  That is all.
That is the best I've ever heard it put.

Okay my friend wanted me to watch all the three movies and tell her if I've changed my mind. So I did and well I can say that the music is kinda relaxing, I loce the environment in Forks and well...Bella is my kind of girl so that's the three things I liked. But there was waaaaaayy too much love. So I guess that if I have a girlfriend when the fourth movie comes out, I might go with her and see it.
The 3rd one was a little better than the other 2... they ripped a little girls head off, and there was at least a little action...
I mean I still don't like it at all, but I don't hate the series either... it's something good to take a girlfriend to. <-- (Has seen all 3 with his...)

Quote from: Ezio
A minute is all I need!... wait... that came out wrong...
Quote from: GLaD0S
I think we can put our differences behind us... for science... you monster.
Pandalover
Average Player

Videos: 1,961
Guides: 100

34,089 gold
Give Gold
Glitch fascination

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2010, 03:32:09 PM »

My girlfriend is probably going to force me to watch the third one as well, though we both still watch it because of the rediculous amount of silliness in all these movies. Some of the dialogue is just priceless if you don't take it seriously.
Master Player

17,248 gold
Give Gold
PS3 Gamer

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2010, 03:39:12 PM »

My girlfriend is probably going to force me to watch the third one as well, though we both still watch it because of the rediculous amount of silliness in all these movies. Some of the dialogue is just priceless if you don't take it seriously.
Amen, the best part of Eclipse at the premier, was the 5 minute Paranormal Activity 2 commercial. I just turned around and reveled in joy at the sight of all those girls with their twilight shirts on, scared shitless and getting their moms to cover their eyes.... now THAT is a real movie!

Quote from: Ezio
A minute is all I need!... wait... that came out wrong...
Quote from: GLaD0S
I think we can put our differences behind us... for science... you monster.
Pandalover
Average Player

Videos: 1,961
Guides: 100

34,089 gold
Give Gold
Glitch fascination

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2010, 03:41:57 PM »

Amen, the best part of Eclipse at the premier, was the 5 minute Paranormal Activity 2 commercial. I just turned around and reveled in joy at the sight of all those girls with their twilight shirts on, scared shitless and getting their moms to cover their eyes.... now THAT is a real movie!

Oh man, that alone sounds worth the money.

We're slightly tempted to watch it in the cinema but, well, we'd probably get glared at somewhere during the movie as during the second one we were laughing out loud through about 80% of the movie.

Here's to hoping for a Saw XXXVIII trailer before the movie though.
Master Noob

16,483 gold
Give Gold
If It Moves, Fill It With Bullets

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2010, 03:05:05 AM »

all i can say about that series is that it is a horrible waste of film & paper

"The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on." -Chuck Palahniuk

[img width= height=]http://www.lusogamer.com/live/blue_light/gamercard_nxe_dashboard/renegadeoutlaw9.png[/img]

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
 Print 

Jump to: