Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
 Print 

Author Topic: favorite zombie movie  (Read 9893 times)
#1 source for games from the 90s
Expert

Videos: 981
Guides: 31

64,872 gold
Give Gold
If you can play it, then you can beat it!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2009, 05:27:37 AM »

Aca, thats Night of the Living Dead you must be talking about. Dawn of the Dead was relased in -78. On the other hand Night of the Living Dead was released on -68.
I myself enjoy all Romeros zombie films, but also indie films. Such as Anti-Theaters Vertakoski zombie movies. Those are cheap, but very well done movies.
I have accually never saw 28 serie movies. I should check those out when i get a chance.

I was talking about the night of the living dead.. I cant remember year numbers very well ^^.

"Gear Head"
Master Player
Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,165 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2009, 11:36:54 AM »

I was talking about the night of the living dead.. I cant remember year numbers very well ^^.
Well i gotta admit that i checked the year too. I just knew that it wasnt in -69  Smiley
Full Player

Videos: 27
Guides: 1

12,189 gold
Give Gold
Moosey =)

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2009, 02:01:36 PM »

mine is Zombieland for recently.
Mine favs are the 28 series and will smith movie with the zombies can't remember?
I didn't watch the oldies videos probably didn't know them.

I AM A MOOSEY!
I am nice and i will bite you when i want to
Noob

Videos: 80
Guides: 4

15,106 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2009, 03:34:47 AM »

Yea, I was gonna ask if Zombieland counted because thats my favorite.

Master Player

15,163 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2009, 09:52:39 PM »

Mine favs are the 28 series and will smith movie with the zombies can't remember?

Are you talking about I am Legend? becuase that is good film IMO although apparently the monsters aren't zombies but are more vampires (Allergic to the Sunlight etc)

\"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few
drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.\" MOHANDAS K. GANDHI.
Expert Noob

Videos: 1,046
Guides: 39

169,853 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2009, 09:54:47 PM »

definitely zombieland, because it was funnier than shaun of the dead, and I hate all other zombie movies because they're scary, I REALLY hate scary movies

"It takes a big man to admit his mistake, and I am that big man." - Michael Scott
Expert

64,872 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 04:46:58 PM »

You talk about "I am legend" with Will Smith. This film was horrible. I tell you why. Its based on a science fiction book from 1954, written by Richard Matheson (you should take a look).
Moskitos brought a desease and infected all humans that died and got reborn as vampires. Only Robert Neville is alive and gathers food and candles in daylight. Later he meets an female person that isnt infected. At the end of the book he finds out that she is infected too and got terrible woundet inside a combat with the vampires. He is watching out of his window and realises that a new society of vampires has the rights for existence and that he - the only living human - is now the monster that has no place in this new world anymore. He kills himself with a pille and his last words are: "I am legend"

You see the difference? In the end of the movie Robert dies and the woman saves the world because she holds the antidot inside her bodie. You cant have leaving your audience without giving them a happy end inside a hollywood movie. I suggest you to watch the movie "I am omega" that was released in the same week. Its a much better movie based on the book than this hollywood shit.

Master Player

15,163 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 10:57:35 PM »

You talk about "I am legend" with Will Smith. This film was horrible. I tell you why. Its based on a science fiction book from 1954, written by Richard Matheson (you should take a look).
Moskitos brought a desease and infected all humans that died and got reborn as vampires. Only Robert Neville is alive and gathers food and candles in daylight. Later he meets an female person that isnt infected. At the end of the book he finds out that she is infected too and got terrible woundet inside a combat with the vampires. He is watching out of his window and realises that a new society of vampires has the rights for existence and that he - the only living human - is now the monster that has no place in this new world anymore. He kills himself with a pille and his last words are: "I am legend"

You see the difference? In the end of the movie Robert dies and the woman saves the world because she holds the antidot inside her bodie. You cant have leaving your audience without giving them a happy end inside a hollywood movie. I suggest you to watch the movie "I am omega" that was released in the same week. Its a much better movie based on the book than this hollywood shit.

Yeh, I read up on that film as well before I saw it.
I'm not sure if this was from the book or some other film re-make of it but he went out and killed the vampires every night. They were scared of him and (as you said) he was seen as the monster and the legend in fairy tales just like we are scared of vampires killing us and are told stories of them. The vampires and him have switched places.

I still thought the film was very good though, whether or not it was based on the original or not, it was still a well-made film.

\"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few
drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.\" MOHANDAS K. GANDHI.
Expert

64,872 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2009, 12:50:03 PM »

Well, Romero wants to make a successor of Land of Dead soon Smiley Survival of the Dead. Cant wait so see it.

Master Noob

Videos: 67
Guides: 7

15,409 gold
Give Gold
Sup, bitches

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2009, 02:18:10 PM »

The House of 1000 Corpses 

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
 Print 

Jump to: