Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Assassins Creed II
"Show your Colors"

Wear the Auditore cape in each...

Pages: 1 [2]
 Print 

Author Topic: Bit of Dragonforce anyone?  (Read 5457 times)
Expert

Videos: 878
Guides: 25

16,374 gold
Give Gold
Total War Strategy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 05:33:01 PM »

Well, I do like the song "Revolution Deathsquad"

Their Metal is interesting.  But most of it sounds like the same thing, done slightly differently.  That's the only real problem I have it.

And all these other guys that are "hating" them are only hating them because they got popular ONLY because of Guitar Hero 3.  Even though I actually knew about them before the game came out.

But they will never reach the Highest Tier of Metal.  Which is ruled by Iron Maiden.  I'll still put them above Metallica though.  They only have like 4 songs that are decent.  And they are the bands "least metal" songs.  Like "One, and Nothing Else Matters".

"Gunter Glieben Glauchen Globen"
Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,345 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2009, 05:29:02 AM »

Well, I do like the song "Revolution Deathsquad"

Their Metal is interesting.  But most of it sounds like the same thing, done slightly differently.  That's the only real problem I have it.

And all these other guys that are "hating" them are only hating them because they got popular ONLY because of Guitar Hero 3.  Even though I actually knew about them before the game came out.

But they will never reach the Highest Tier of Metal.  Which is ruled by Iron Maiden.  I'll still put them above Metallica though.  They only have like 4 songs that are decent.  And they are the bands "least metal" songs.  Like "One, and Nothing Else Matters".
  I same with you man Iron Maiden is awesome, Then I got to say Motorhead as well man.  Dragonforce, is blah to me theres better out there.
Master Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,110 gold
Give Gold
skype name: mega-andy1

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2009, 12:57:33 AM »

Yeah Dragonforce is a terrible band, trying to appeal to video game fans just because he can play Mario sounds on a guitar is not going to work on me.

"Ambition without knowledge is like a boat on dry land."

Pages: 1 [2]
 Print 

Jump to: