Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Dethalbum II  (Read 2731 times)
Semi-Expert

Videos: 3,171
Guides: 106

145,251 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2009, 12:56:28 AM »

I'm not sure how many people on here watch and LOVE Metalocalypse as much as I do. But tell me your thoughts on the crude humored show! Personally I love it.

The new album comes out this week and has already bee leaked onto the web. It's on youtube, I have listened to the whole album and give it a 10/10, for an album based on a television show, this is one of the best albums that I have heard in years and if you like metal you owe it to yourself to listen to this masterpiece. If you're a fan of the show it makes this release that much better because many of the songs were taken from episodes on Season 2. This album features more epic melodies and higher range screams than the previous. Dethalbum was a decent release in my opinion but Dethablum II tops it a million times over. Please give it a listen! (especially Volcano, that song is epic):

http://www.youtube.com/user/gibsonlesmike#play/uploads/0/2-kOdhFZ2MA

I found the album on this channel, in "HQ" supposedly. I will be purchasing it on the 29th when it's release  Grin

Twitter.com/TehNevs
Master Noob

Videos: 793
Guides: 15

16,656 gold
Give Gold
Manischer Unsympath

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 11:02:20 AM »

Technically skilled music that needs to be listened to several times, before it impacts. And the singer doesn't sound like the one from Halloween which is the common sound for that style of metal, i guess.

- Like it. By now 6/10, may become more.^^

Der Feind kann keine Knöpfe mehr drücken - mit so einer verletzten Hand!
Semi-Expert

145,251 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 04:22:01 AM »

Technically skilled music that needs to be listened to several times, before it impacts. And the singer doesn't sound like the one from Halloween which is the common sound for that style of metal, i guess.

- Like it. By now 6/10, may become more.^^
I would not have classified it as technical but that might be because I listen to stuff that is 100 times more technical the majority of the time. I just love how epic and melodic some of the stuff on this album is it far surpasses the original Dethalbum. Especially the song Black Fire Upon Us, it really gets me all fired up. I have over 4000 heavy metal songs and this is still one of the better albums that I have listened to in a long time.

Twitter.com/TehNevs
Master Noob

Videos: 793
Guides: 15

16,656 gold
Give Gold
Manischer Unsympath

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 06:26:45 AM »

Ever listened to Heaven shall burn, or Bolt Thrower? I'm just asking because that's my favorite bands by now.

Der Feind kann keine Knöpfe mehr drücken - mit so einer verletzten Hand!
Semi-Expert

145,251 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 04:54:28 PM »

Ever listened to Heaven shall burn, or Bolt Thrower? I'm just asking because that's my favorite bands by now.
they are not bad but a little too generic for my tastes

Twitter.com/TehNevs
Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,417 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 09:03:31 AM »

I love Dethtklok.  I think brendon small Is an amazing artist.  As for the Dethalbum 2 My favorite song would be dethsupport.  It is soo brutal and awesome.  I got the chance to see dethklok live and It was the best concert I have ever gone to hands down.  I am looking forward to metalapacalypse season 3 which is coming out some time in october.  I have heard rumors that Mastodon might be a guest voice for the show, since they did a tour together and all.  It is soo amazing to meet another dethklok fan.  No one takes them seriously and calls them a joke which makes me so angry. Anyways I have rambled on long enough.  o, and my favorite Quote from the show would have to be"Eat up you fat tub of shit......we love you". Poor fatty ding dongs lol.
Full Player

Videos: 662
Guides: 32

37,226 gold
Give Gold
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 04:09:46 PM »

I have been watching metalocalypse and got the DethAlbums and I must say that 2 is better than 1, I mean this one is INTENDED for humans Tongue

Last time i had sex was in 2003 and i'm ashamed to admit that it wasn't free
Full Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,759 gold
Give Gold
Knowledge is power

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 09:09:13 PM »

I love Metalocalypse its so funny and the album is great for one based off a tv series. I love Metal to been a metal head all my life and will never change not even death can seperate me and metal.  Cheesy

~KCobraKommando~

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: