Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: [1] 2 3
 Print 

Author Topic: First Concert  (Read 4458 times)
Full Player

Videos: 65
Guides: 4

15,249 gold
Give Gold
Prince Charming

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2009, 01:45:08 PM »

What was your first concert and who was playing?

i post this as my first concert i'm going to is tonight
i dont normally go since most of my favorite bands are past their prime or dont play near me, but one
of my favorites is playing near me and that is NIckelback

Nickelback is headlining, while they also have Hinder, Papa Roach, and Saving Abel...... not too shaby
i'm pretty stoked and i feel this whole concert atmosphere is a long time coming, i wish i lived in the 70's
where concerts were cheap and everywher
Master Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,456 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 02:50:21 AM »

First one I went too was an Incubus concert about 6 years or so ago.  It was sweet.  I want to see them again but havent had the money or time too.  Around the same time I was walking by the House of Blues in Chicago and Chevelle was playing in 30 minutes.  I would have murdered someone for a ticket then  Cheesy
Full Player

15,249 gold
Give Gold
Prince Charming

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 02:52:44 PM »

Oh my god, i came back from it last night, the amount of energy that was in their, i gotta say i liked the other
bands playing too, Papa Roach and Hinder definitely owned the stage once they were on it.... that was one
of the best nights for me the rush you got it was unlike anything i ever felt before, i highly recommend going to
a rock concert

Nickelback also played omage to a great classic during their set, which was awesome, they brought the lead
singers of Papa Roach and Hinder on the stage and performed HIGHWAY TO HELL, let me tell you it brought the
house down, incredible
Full Player

Videos: 642
Guides: 30

15,000 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 01:34:35 AM »

My first concert was System of a Down waaay back in 2005. It was AWESOME. I loved it and I've seen them twice. My only complaint is that the seats I got were waaaay too far away fromt he stage but that was my own problem because that was all the ticket store had left.

Master Noob

15,456 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 12:45:07 PM »

Oh my god, i came back from it last night, the amount of energy that was in their, i gotta say i liked the other
bands playing too, Papa Roach and Hinder definitely owned the stage once they were on it.... that was one
of the best nights for me the rush you got it was unlike anything i ever felt before, i highly recommend going to
a rock concert

Nickelback also played omage to a great classic during their set, which was awesome, they brought the lead
singers of Papa Roach and Hinder on the stage and performed HIGHWAY TO HELL, let me tell you it brought the
house down, incredible

Awesome.  I love it when a band does a cover of a song.  The band gets real into it since it's something new and not the same old songs.  Really rubs off on the fan as well and makes the concert more enjoyable.  Glad you enjoyed it.
Full Player

15,249 gold
Give Gold
Prince Charming

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 08:33:23 PM »

Awesome.  I love it when a band does a cover of a song.  The band gets real into it since it's something new and not the same old songs.  Really rubs off on the fan as well and makes the concert more enjoyable.  Glad you enjoyed it.

yeah, i think the best part was the frontman from nickelback got on his guitar and let the bands that played before be the lead
vocals, it really combined the whole evening and made the concert flow instead of 3-4 seperate acts
Master Noob

15,456 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 12:43:11 AM »

yeah, i think the best part was the frontman from nickelback got on his guitar and let the bands that played before be the lead
vocals, it really combined the whole evening and made the concert flow instead of 3-4 seperate acts

That would have been great to see.  My gf and I are actually wanting to go to a Nickelback concert.  Now I know it would be worth it.  I hate when bands get up there and act all bored or stiff.  I have all of Nickelbacks cds other than the very first one.  They are very good
Full Player

15,249 gold
Give Gold
Prince Charming

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 06:24:28 PM »

this is the ode they did at the concert, this is 4 days after i saw them.... much better quality than i
had lol
Average Player

Videos: 799
Guides: 8

17,895 gold
Give Gold
Indiana Ash and the Temple of Walkthroughs

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 07:15:56 PM »

Amy Grant, eons ago--I think I still have a poster as a souvenir

Helping gamers since 2006
Noob

15,417 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 09:08:28 AM »

My first concert I went to was a death metal concert.  It was an amazing night.  I'm a pretty hefty kid(268lbs to be axact) and I remember owning people in the mosh pit.  I got an elbow to the face but it was soooo worth it.  I think I might of broke some ones nose but I don't remember since I was a little high from the second hand pot smoke.

Pages: [1] 2 3
 Print 

Jump to: